Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rhodes Tabs Saul Alvarez To Beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rhodes Tabs Saul Alvarez To Beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Showing sings of battery plus wear and tear around his cheerful, but rueful face, at the post fight press conference, Rhyan Rhodes grinned broadly and conceded: "There's no doubt. I've been beaten by a superstar. Make no mistake about it. I came here to win, and I was in the best shape of my entire career. But I fought a fantastic fighter in Canelo tonight. [Click Here To Read More]

good for alvarez, stay modest and disciplined. chavez jr needs to prove himself in the middleweight division first, guy's got a ****in belt. same for alvarez too, he's already made his first step though

Comment

Even though he put on a crappy performance.. nice of him to not make excuses.

Comment

in honor of alvarez and his home town, i decided to get one of their traditional local favorite dishes from the late night taco truck! Torta AHOGADA! **** has authentic mexican food too, like real mexican street vendor food - delicious. . .

Comment

RHODES talk a lot and did nothing........O HE GOT FLAWS BLAH BLAH

Comment

Only a Puerto rican o American can beat his ass........I want to see him fight vs trout and Kirland no more atolito

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
              Only a Puerto rican o American can beat his ass........I want to see him fight vs trout and Kirland no more atolito
              The only way an american is going to beat him is with lowblows and headbutts/clinching. aka New School AMerican Style of Boxing.

Headbutts! Lowblows! Clinches! Pretending you got hit illegally and cry for a DQ!

Hell YEA!

Comment

Fell asleep watching this fight. Saul is one boring ass fighter! This kid is over hyped. Waste of time watching him!

Comment

11 pounds.

So Canelo weighed about 165 on fight night.

He's still growing.

Comment

Originally posted by BullyBadAss View Post
                    Fell asleep watching this fight. Saul is one boring ass fighter! This kid is over hyped. Waste of time watching him!
                    He may be boring. But, according to The Ring magazine, he shut out, then dissposed of the fourth best 154 lb boxer on the planet last night. And ahead of him, you've only got to semi-shot fighters in Cotto and Margarito, a quitter in Cintron, and a truly overhped fighter in Angulo. Outta that list, which one beats Canelo? I'd say none of them. So get used to this boring fighter because he's gonna be the class of the division that sits smack in the middle of where the three best fighters on the planet fight. So its likely he's gonna be a real important figure in boxing in the next couple years.

Comment

Working...
                    X