No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis: I'm Very Confident of Beating Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis: I'm Very Confident of Beating Ricky Burns

Michael Katsidis is looking to live up to the title of 'Brit Basher' when he takes on Ricky Burns in their interim WBO World lightweight title fight at Wembley Arena on November 5. [Click Here To Read More]

Katz - we are all 100% confident and 100% supportive of you beating the brakes off Burns as well. . . Escobedo is like a SUPER Ricky Burns, and you walked through and dominated him. . . ANYBODY without a punch, or AMAZING BOXING skills to make up for that punch is dead meat against ya!! LETS HAVE 'EM KATZ! Get yourself that world title like you deserve! Just stay away from Rios! He'll likely have a go at 140 soon enough, and 135 will be wide open for ya.

Comment

Good to see Katsidis fight

Comment

If Katsidis loses this fight, he should retire. But I think he should be able to beat Burns.

Also, if you look up the definition of the word warrior in the dictionary, it would show a picture of Michael Katsidis.

Comment

Stuid fight for Burns to take imo, Katsidis is a style nightmare for him, I think he's being sacrificed by Warren to set u a Mitchell-Katsidis rematch

Comment

He should be super confident for this fight. Ricky simple won't have the power to keep him off. Ricky is super fit even when he was draining down to the lower weight but Kats ain't going to gas like Martinez did and let Ricky into the fight. Being a Scot I obviously will root for Burns but I love Katsidis too so I'm not going to be p*ssed when Katsidis walks him down.

If Burns pulls this off though he'll deserve to be considered one of our top boxers of recent time, even considering Kats recent defeats to Marquez and Guerrero (we don't have a large pool of boxers to pick from lol)

WAR BURNS

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
              He should be super confident for this fight. Ricky simple won't have the power to keep him off. Ricky is super fit even when he was draining down to the lower weight but Kats ain't going to gas like Martinez did and let Ricky into the fight. Being a Scot I obviously will root for Burns but I love Katsidis too so I'm not going to be p*ssed when Katsidis walks him down.

If Burns pulls this off though he'll deserve to be considered one of our top boxers of recent time, even considering Kats recent defeats to Marquez and Guerrero (we don't have a large pool of boxers to pick from lol)

WAR BURNS
              I wont write Burns off just yet. Kats is the favourite for obvious reasons and stylewise he probably thinks Burns is made for him to look good against. Kats does have a few miles on the clock though and when he is hit he marks up. Burns cant punch but he throws in volume and he is as fit as flea so if he gets through the early rounds I can see him finding Kats easy to land on. Both guys like to take control so the question is who will give ground. I imagine it will be Burns who has meet Kats head on with his own punches otherwise he will be forced onto the backfoot all night. Blue prints - Abraham vs Dirrel. Guerro - Kats. Floyd - Ortiz. I know Burns doesnt have the class of those fighters but he knows what he has to do.

Comment

I thinks Burns may be ducking Donaire, he would probably prefer not to fight him!

Comment

should be a good fight and a win for Kats, no way Ricky has the beating of him, respect to Ricky for taking such a tough fight though.

Comment

Working...
                  X