Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Jesus Christ....the amounts my jaw dropped was amazing. Everything he's saying is the truth.

CM Punk got suspended and reports say Vinny Mac head exploded when he insulted the family...

that didn't sound scripted

LOL @ the mic

Comment

This had to scripted, no way they let him cut that promo for that long.

Comment

holy **** that was a shoot right there if i ever seen one. Good for cm punk and good luck with his career his talents were getting wasted and he realized that and he's leaving good for him

Comment

You know this is all part of a scripted narrative right?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            well if he leaves after the ppv it wasn't. I mean he was right in everything he said.

Comment

If this was scripted, BRILLIANT. The spoilers from next week Raw say CM Punk got suspended and there's a new number 1 contender for the PPV. If this is somehow all a work, my god...I just don't think the WWE Writers are smart enough to do this.

Comment

didn't Brock Lesner have a similar break down?

he started crying and ****... I haven't been able to find it on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Of course it is, he still says that he will win the WWE championship, implying that it's still all real, meaning, sticking to promoting the PPV. Michael Cole gave us a hint about this by saying that CM Punk tweeted, "I'm in what are they gonna do, fire me - Mode".

He probably talked to Creative and McMahon and suggested a promo like this, to add some " controversial reality" to it. And they approved it. WWE are confident enough to let things like this happen every now and then.

Last time something close to this happened in the WWE was this:

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    If this was scripted, BRILLIANT. The spoilers from next week Raw say CM Punk got suspended and there's a new number 1 contender for the PPV. If this is somehow all a work, my god...I just don't think the WWE Writers are smart enough to do this.
                    They're not. CM Punk had input on this.

I listened to Shawn Michael interview on youtube the other day, and he said that if someone is persistent enough with creative, on giving their own input, they will consider it. Otherwise you just repeat whatever they write for you, which HBK said, alot of the youngsters do.

Comment

Working...
                    X