Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
    SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans

Nonito Donaire
    Birth place Talibon, Bohol, Philippines to Phillipeno parents. He's not american, stop claiming other nationalities as your own. I know Americans love to claim others as their own but Nonito Donair is NOT American. He might be an american citizen but hes Phillipeno, he was born there, his parents were born there. He moved to USA when he was 11, NOT AMERICAN.

If a black dude is born in Detroit to parents who are black and were also born in detroit, and he moves to England. Does that make him British? NO

So stop claiming fighters as your own, I dont get why Americans love claiming others as their own.

Look at Klitschko brothers, you dont see Germans claiming them as German.

Comment

lol, what a silly ****.

Comment

Ricky Burns.

And what about when Rhodes KO's Alvarez soon?

5 British world champions ain't bad.

Comment

This is only the beginning of British Boxing my friend, its the take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
            SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
            Good stuff. I've actually got it a clean-sheet of defeats for the above mentioned UK trio. The only world champions the UK will have remaining in 2011 will be from Wales (Cleaverly) & Scotland (Burns).

Comment

lol dream on...

Comment

I'm not a patriotic Brit, and I'm not keen on the type of fighters we produce ( they seem to think speed and power wins fights, skills are seemingly ignored). But I feel the need to stand up for this ego-inflated nation when I see morons like you write junk like that. I agree that both Froch and Haye (who I cannot stand) will lose. Haye will retire (and good riddance), but Froch will continue to be very relevant on the top-level scene and may well win another title. Ricky Burns is a young, improving fighter who is already arguably the best super-featherweight in the world. Khan will lose more fights but will also win some big ones and will probably end up being rated pound-for-pound. Cleverly is very much relevant on the 175lb scene and will continue to improve. Degale and Groves will be in title fights even if they don't win them. All in all this isn't bad for a fairly average boxing era in a country 1/40th the size of the US.

Oh and Nonito Donaire is Filipino, born to 2 Filipino parent in the Philippines where he lived until 12 years of age, regardless of whether he has an American accent and passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo16031992 View Post
                  I'm not a patriotic Brit, and I'm not keen on the type of fighters we produce ( they seem to think speed and power wins fights, skills are seemingly ignored).

Oh and Nonito Donaire is Filipino, born to 2 Filipino parent in the Philippines where he lived until 12 years of age, regardless of whether he has an American accent and passport.
                  I love watching British Boxers they usually make entertaining fights.

As for Donaire, I consider him a man of two nations, Filipino-American. The US provided the learning environment for Donaire to learn his slick skills.

Comment

My fellow Brits:

Comment

Working...
                    X