I rewatched may vs zab and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rewatched may vs zab and...

MAYWEATHER HAS BELOW AVARAGE CHIN!

Not because of the knock down which was but you can see he got sparked by some punches.

The thing is to catch him which seems hard enough, but you know who is a lefty with fast hands and with power PACQUIAO and I aint trolling.

Skill wise he gets pummeled but Pac has the speed and power to do damage on any average chin.

Mosley is an example of what Im talking about.

Now I can see why May put some barriers befor pac looked vulnerable.

I don't think he has a below average chin, he rarely gets hit but he took 2 major bombs from Mosley and took it pretty damn well.

Comment

His chin is above average, having an exceptional defense does not negate the odd big punch getting through. In his entire professional career he's had one official knockdown ( Not even down to a punch) and one dubious unofficial knockdown against Judah.

Comment

Hard to tell really. He hasn't been hit enough. He took some decent shots from Cotto and they didn't seem to bother him that much.

As far as Pacquiao goes, I don't think there's ever been a question of Manny not having the capability to hurt Floyd with shots. The questions relate to Manny's ability to actually get in range and land them.

Comment

Its all debatable but I see this.

Zab and Mosley do hit hard but not as Pac
          Cotto is not with these guys^^^^

with some few but i mean like 5 punches in total wobbled May

imagine a Pac with a few rounds of clean hits May is in trouble.

But I get it to get those hits is somthing else but very possible.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
            Its all debatable but I see this.

Zab and Mosley do hit hard but not as Pac
            Cotto is not with these guys^^^^

with some few but i mean like 5 punches in total wobbled May

imagine a Pac with a few rounds of clean hits May is in trouble.

But I get it to get those hits is somthing else but very possible.
            Mosley hits harder than Pacquiao. Zab didn't hurt Mayweather.

Comment

Believe that if you want to Floyd chin been good enough to get him this far he never even been knocked down I mean show me a fighter who hasn't been rocked in the ring don't worry i'll wait.. People thought Paquiao had a good chin and what happen? a lightweight put his ass to bed

Comment

Taking perfect right hands from Shane Mosley shouldn't be a measure of having a weak chin. I'd lucky to be alive after those, don't let Margarito's triple titanium chin fool you

As far as the Zab fight, it's always been a fight to look to for how southpaws can find the small openings in Floyd D. But what that fight also showed is that those holes will be sealed up in a matter of rounds. I went to that fight and in person I thought Zab looked faster than Floyd but floyd was quicker to the draw. After he measured the speed, he knew when to fire and get there quicker. One of his better performances I think, he won the crowd over..most people were going for Zab before the riot.

Also, do you think Zab had a faster left hand or Manny

Comment

I am not a big Mayweather fan but he is a great fighter. His glove touched the canvas so Judah did stun him but he really never seemed hurt much. In all his fights Floyd has rarely been hurt. Mosley caught him good and hurt him good but he recovered well and Mosley hit him very hard. I would say Floyd has a good chin for a world class fighter. Zab has a lightning strait left and so does Pacquiao. I think the speed is about the same but Pacquiao puts more weight into the punch and hits somewhat harder. Floyd is not a bigger, better Marquez. He does not fight the same way as Marquez. Pacquiao is different than anyone Mayweather ever fought. Pacquiao is a tough, very fast lefty with a high work rate and KO power in both hands. Mayweather is no sure thing to beat Pacquiao in my opinion. Pacquiao is still a threat to him. Pacquiao is very fast on his feet and throws fast hard punches from lots of diifferent angles. Mayweather might beat him easily or he might be a real nightmare for Mayweather. Nobody knows for sure until they actually fight and that probably will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
                    Maybe average, but not below average. He took that first punch by Mosley good. It wasn't until the second big shot that he wobbled and Mosley hits hard.
                    On steriods off it he hasnt KO anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X