No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton diet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton diet!

I finally fucking found out how that fat-ass loses so much weight, so quickly.

Pretty much it's all supplements. Two-thirds from supplements and one-third from food.

He uses powder supplements 4-5x a day, at 42g of protein and 270 calories. Where to get that much protein in regular food he will get 800 calories.

Then he eats 15 servings of fruits and vegetables from both capsules and the real thing. Taking in 3,500-4,000 calories a day. Combine that with his already intense boxing schedule. The damn near 200lber turns into a 140lber in one (1) training camp.

So basically he is getting the proper nutrients but from very low caloric sources (ie: supplements) resulting in his rapid weight loss.

[source]
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-07-2011, 03:27 PM.

coke leans you out too.

Comment

...I'unno, I'm a newbie when it comes to calories, nutrition, an' all o'that but...that sounds really unhealthy.

Comment

Any large repeated weight loss and gain is unhealthy regardless of how exactly you are doing it.

No question that it shortened his career. Though Pac and Mayweather's left hands certainly didn't help.

Comment

A lot of fighters are doing something similar to this. Juicing has become the biggest thing in today's sports nutrition. You drop weight like crazy but get all your nutrients from fresh fruit and veggies. And because your juicing it, it goes straight to your blood stream.

IMO it's extremely healthy, just very hard to do for a long time.

I am curious to know what kind of supplements Rick is using though.

Comment

Originally posted by yodamann View Post
            ...I'unno, I'm a newbie when it comes to calories, nutrition, an' all o'that but...that sounds really unhealthy.
            Which is why he got mad chinny at the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              A lot of fighters are doing something similar to this. Juicing has become the biggest thing in today's sports nutrition. You drop weight like crazy but get all your nutrients from fresh fruit and veggies. And because your juicing it, it goes straight to your blood stream.

IMO it's extremely healthy, just very hard to do for a long time.

I am curious to know what kind of supplements Rick is using though.
              http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kerr..._interview.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/krisgethin42.htm

Comment

Thats not good, you cant supplement the real thing, you need proper healthy food in you. Dont go and try this, stick to a full healthy diet!!

Comment

Working...
                X