No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Crushes Willie Casey in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Crushes Willie Casey in One

City West Hotel in Dublin, Ireland - In his most impressive performance to date, Guillermo Rigondeaux (8-0, 6KOs) retained the interim WBA super bantamweight title with a first round destruction of previously undefeated Willie Casey (11-1, 7KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Rigondeaux was deadly...incredible body shots...not a fan in the house...but he took care of business and fast...this guy will be very hard to beat

Comment

Sort of impressed but sort of not. It was obvious he was out of his opponents league. The body shots were nice, as usual.

Comment

2 fights down, both lasted a combined 2 1/2 minutes

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Rigo. Guy is a true student of the game and is deadly. But he needs to show he can be exciting.

Comment

If only Rigond'oh would do that every time, he'd not have turned people off him like he's done from the start of his career. I didn't like him before tonight (though I did acknowledge his obvious ability), but if he keeps doing the business like this, then he's found a new fan in me.

Comment

he will get stopped once he steps up

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I'm a huge fan of Rigo. Guy is a true student of the game and is deadly. But he needs to show he can be exciting.
                How can he better a 2 minute ass whooping ending in KO?

Comment

guillermo was class. wish he'd show that killer instinct more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    How can he better a 2 minute ass whooping ending in KO?
                    By fighting aggressive more often, that fight on the Pacquiao under card was god awful. And he was in no danger. I can appreciate it, but most fans won't care for it.

And most fans didn't even see his 2 minute ass whooping ending in KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X