No announcement yet.

Gift Us Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Us Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales

My newest blog post. Thanks for those interested, and I greatly appreciate feedback, good and bad.

Gift Us Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales (click)

Patrick

Dude...no. Morales was shot when pac beat him already. That 140 title is a paper joke. His best fight in years was getting his head bashed in by Maidana.

Comment

Good article. I can't resist wanting to see this fight, no matter how washed up one or both of them are. If they present it to JMM as look "you beat Morales and then go on to beat Pac, you can ride off as arguably the best of all 4 of them and only behind Floyd" it's gotta be tempting...more than simply wanting to fight a southpaw in Gesta

Comment

Why? So we can watch a pointless Bhop/RJJ type fight that would likely be put on PPV just the same. No thanks.

Comment

I will pay to see them fight! Should and must happen.

Comment

^^^ nah I prefer Gesta just like Tim Bradley squaring off with king pacquiao

Comment

Morales is shot to ****

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                Morales is shot to ****

Comment

What are the odds this could be 24/7 worthy if it happens?

Marquez can really ride into the sunset with this fight, win or lose. Both of them can. If Morales loses, he can say it wasn't his night again, he fought the who seems to be the last person left on his list, maybe get a Maidana (or even Marquez) rematch and/or retire no questions asked.

Marquez if he lost would or could get another match to try and set up a Pacquiao fight (which is dumb, I don't get why he cant seem to just let it go) and/or retire.

In the case of Mayweather/Pacquiao, they're fighting for all the cookies, so if either of them loses. It's Everything they've worked for that can be disparaged. I don't think thats the case between Morales/Marquez. I'd pay to see that!

Comment

I don't give a phuck who Marquez fights... I just wanna see the man in the ring!

HOpe Uncle Bob stacks the card!

Comment

Working...
                    X