No announcement yet.

Sad to say Berto is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to say Berto is done

He is shot and will not beat anyone worth mentioning...he is gun shy now ad will get ko'd when he steps up in comp....damn shame

Life is too short for that shit.

Comment

he even looked a bit shaken after some of the shots from that dismal opponent of his.

he is done. he's been in great fights, and has made a lot of money. i wish him the best.

Comment

He should retire, it's pointless, use his money wisely and get the fuck out.

Comment

berto's figths with collazo, ortiz, and guerrero were freaking awesome.

the ortiz fight was a bonafide classic. if i didnt' have to babysit my parents' dog and cat that week, i would have gone to that fight.

Comment

The guy he was fighting was looking for a place to lay down and he couldn't or wouldn't pull the trigger

Comment

Yea he worked his azz off to get that win against a tailor made sitting duck when he should have finished him off early.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                berto's figths with collazo, ortiz, and guerrero were freaking awesome.

the ortiz fight was a bonafide classic. if i didnt' have to babysit my parents' dog and cat that week, i would have gone to that fight.
                Yep..that was the Berto i remember..i do not know who the **** that was last night..he should never fight again

Comment

The Broner i saw last night...that was vintage Berto

Comment

Yup, stiff as a 2x4, terrible form, sits back and admires his good punches, mouth wide open, leaky defense, dude is a KO waiting to happen at the top level.

Comment

Working...
                    X