No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Not Buying Talk of Washed up Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Not Buying Talk of Washed up Pacqiuao

The image of an unconscious Manny Pacquiao falling face-first to the canvas is one most of us will never forget.

Brandon Rios remembers it vividly, too, but the former WBA lightweight champion hasn’t allowed it to affect preparation for his Nov. 23 welterweight fight against Pacquiao. Rios (31-1-1, 23 KOs) expects to encounter a prime Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38 KOs) in Macau, China, even though the Filipino superstar hasn’t boxed since Mexican nemesis Juan Manuel Marquez knocked him out with one punch in the sixth round of their Dec. 8 welterweight bout in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's funny because didn't brandon himself said PAC is done lol.

Comment

Rios has a chin, pacroid doesn't. Rios is going to beat the shet outta that washed up bum

Comment

Manny definitely has the style and speed to make it an easy fight against Rios. But I honestly think Rios is the wrong type of fighter to comeback against after a viscious KO. If Manny hasn't fully recovered from that KO, it will be a long punishing night for him. Rios will keep coming and coming applying pressure. He will absorb a lot of punishment himself, but that is what he's known for. If Rios bangs the body and cut off the ring, I think he will get the upset. I don't think fighters rebound from KO's like the one Manny received. I picture Manny dominating the fight for the 1st 4 rounds, then Rios catches him with something big. It will be down hill from there for Manny. I see another brutal KO or Roach stopping the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Booger View Post
          Rios has a chin, pacroid doesn't. Rios is going to beat the shet outta that washed up bum
          SMH...you sir don't have enough respect for this sport and should truly find yourself a new form of entertainment. Bum? I just love when casual fans act like all men in boxing aren't warriors. I don't have to like every man that steps in a ring but I can surely respect them for having the balls to do it. I miss the old days when you could dislike a villain or the opponent of your favorite fighters but still have some modicum of respect for the professionalism and dedication these guys put in for decades to get to whatever plateau in the sport they reach.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            SMH...you sir don't have enough respect for this sport and should truly find yourself a new form of entertainment. Bum? I just love when casual fans act like all men in boxing aren't warriors. I don't have to like every man that steps in a ring but I can surely respect them for having the balls to do it. I miss the old days when you could dislike a villain or the opponent of your favorite fighters but still have some modicum of respect for the professionalism and dedication these guys put in for decades to get to whatever plateau in the sport they reach.
            Stop your crying bytch.

Comment

Stop your crying bytch.
              Typical ignorant casual fan bullshhh..bet you started watching boxing around circa 2007...in fact i'll put money on it.

Comment

Typical ignorant casual fan bullshhh..bet you started watching boxing around circa 2007...in fact i'll put money on it.
                Well put money on it then you cawksucker. You ain't no fccn expert

Comment

Truth.....

Comment

Well put money on it then you cawksucker. You ain't no fccn expert
                    By your posts, neither are you.....

Comment

Working...
                    X