No announcement yet.

dawson-pascal proved something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dawson-pascal proved something

that pacman might win even a decision against floyd.

floyd might be worse than dawson come fight time against pac. when floyd tasted pac's power and speed, floyd might run more as to take distance and resort to a seldom counter punching. pac's athleticism might dictate majority of the rounds.

dont hate me so much for this, as pascal proved alot of boxing fans wrong.

and please dont be like bad chad saying lots of excuse for his lost.

ps: marquez has a bigger heart than floyd.

Dude, Mayweather does not just run from fighters who have speed and athleticism. Pac-Floyd would look nothing like Pascal-Dawson. Neither Pac nor Floyd fight anything like Pascal or Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      that pacman might win even a decision against floyd.

floyd might be worse than dawson come fight time against pac. when floyd tasted pac's power and speed, floyd might run more as to take distance and resort to a seldom counter punching. pac's athleticism might dictate majority of the rounds.

dont hate me so much for this, as pascal proved alot of boxing fans wrong.

and please dont be like bad chad saying lots of excuse for his lost.

ps: marquez has a bigger heart than floyd.
      Pac has good speed like Pascal so he could employ a similar gameplan vs Floyd. Im sure Floyd would adapt better than Dawson did though.

Comment

TS is a clown.

Dawson does not = Mayweather

and

Pascal does not = Pacquiao

Dawson never ran vs Pascal, FYI so cut the bullshit.

Comment

I see the point ur trying to make & I agree to an extent!!The difference of course is that Pacman won't be on the verge of a ko & need the doctor to stop the fight before he gets slept!!

But Pacman's speed & power are gonna have an impact on whatever Floyd does!!People always talk about Floyd's ability to adapt,well I think that's bull****!!Oscar gases,Judah gases & both Hatton & Marquez were too small for 147!!Mosley though was a solid win,he was hurt bad & Managed to survive & dominate!!But Pacman is a high energy fighter with amazing punch output & doesn't tire!!When Pacman matches Floyd's speed & his movement can't be anticipated,how will Floyd counter,food for thought!!

Comment

Dumb comparison, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Comment

except floyd is a hellacious counter-puncher, pascal is not a counter-puncher at all, tho there have been some occassions

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Dude, Mayweather does not just run from fighters who have speed and athleticism. Pac-Floyd would look nothing like Pascal-Dawson. Neither Pac nor Floyd fight anything like Pascal or Dawson.
                what i know is chad is a skilled and better boxer than pascal. neither of them fight like thos two? ok.

Comment

So Pac would be running from Floyd? I doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Pac has good speed like Pascal so he could employ a similar gameplan vs Floyd. Im sure Floyd would adapt better than Dawson did though.
                    probably. one thing is for sure. pascal proved a lot of fans wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X