Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito really wanted to commit a crime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito really wanted to commit a crime!

Roach said it last night on 24/7. I don't understand how this ****ing cheater is not banned for life in boxing. I just hope he will fight in Mexico some fighters we've never heard of so he doesn't get another big pay day. He is the only boxer that I really hate.

Originally posted by Sugar Freddi View Post
    Roach said it last night on 24/7. I don't understand how this ****ing cheater is not banned for life in boxing. I just hope he will fight in Mexico some fighters we've never heard of so he doesn't get another big pay day. He is the only boxer that I really hate.
    Shut up you Cotto STAN!..

Margarito didn't know!!..He made Cotto kneel and beg for Mercy!..Margarito is Legit and a TRUE WARRIOR!!...

Comment

Originally posted by .::eyekonik::. View Post
      shut up you cotto stan!..

Margarito didn't know!!..he made cotto kneel and beg for mercy!..margarito is legit and a true warrior!!...
      a true warrior doesnt need plaster and by the way whne your watching fights on hbo and then they cut to the dressing room and show sometimes the fighter gettin their hands wrap up, you always see the fighter starrin at what the trainer is doin but accordin to you he didnt know

only a fool buys that excuse i was a margo fan but not any more

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post

Margarito didn't know!!..He made Cotto kneel and beg for Mercy!..Margarito is Legit and a TRUE WARRIOR!!...
        Those 4 words don't even belong in the same sentence, unless it's MArgarito is NOT a legit, True warrior. He was busted cheating and should die a slow painful death for that cowardly act he did.

Margarito is a coward!!
        He is not legit
        He is not true
        He is no true warrior
        Last edited by Alex.Hdz; 10-25-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
          a true warrior doesnt need plaster and by the way whne your watching fights on hbo and then they cut to the dressing room and show sometimes the fighter gettin their hands wrap up, you always see the fighter starrin at what the trainer is doin but accordin to you he didnt know

only a fool buys that excuse i was a margo fan but not any more
          Well Margarito doesn't look!..

he's got his Ipod on listening to Los Tucanes de Tijuana!!
          all they found was the same ingredients found in ONIONS!..
          so he's guilty of eating some tacos con cebolla..it's a CRIME?!..

Margarito put that queer Kneeguel on his knees!..
          that's what he gets for plucking his eyebrows!!

Comment

Lamest f-kin band in Mexico by the way...Los Tucanes are a f-kin joke, just like you're idol The Tijuana Mullet Plasterito.

Comment

lmao , que pendejo eres mijo , ve a ver la entrevista con Roach pa que te convenzas , he is a warrior , but he is also a ****ing cheater, he got caugh man , and the best thing he could say was i didnt know what he was doing plz man , have you ever gotten ur hands wrapper , obviously not.

Comment

I always said Plasterito was one loss away from being forgotten , and Cotto would be his only highlight....well he is long forgotten, and Cotto is not even a highlight, it's a dark cloud over his whole pathetic career which turned out to be a big lie...a farce!

Comment

well since cotoo is such a queer why dont you fight him

how the hell did he get to 34-1

better yet anyone thats willing to step into the ring is not a queer unless you geyt caught tryin to cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
                    Lamest f-kin band in Mexico by the way...Los Tucanes are a f-kin joke, just like you're idol The Tijuana Mullet Plasterito.
                    he is obviously being sarcastic look at his pics man

Comment

Working...
                    X