STOP with the PAC-MAY THREADS !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP with the PAC-MAY THREADS !!!!

Before you hate on me, hear me out...

Are these 2 men really worth all this talk?

They wont be fighting till atleast next spring, if they even do,so whats the point?

Mayweather said some things he shouldnt have said, and aplogized, thats it, DROP IT.

Lets make NSB interesting, i want to come on this forum not expecting the usual BS, mix it up!!!

What about the FUTURE faces of boxing?

-Martinez
    -Angulo
    -Bradley
    -Pascal
    -Gamboa
    -Alexander
    -Bute
    -Caballero
    -Ward
    -Cloud
    -Khan
    -Lopez....and more

come on guys, if we dont reply to these threads, theyll die down

Don't bother. *******s and *****s will never give up. This is nothing. You should have witnessed the months December and January...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Don't bother. *******s and *****s will never give up. This is nothing. You should have witnessed the months December and January...

I agree with you Khantard

Comment

i agree...its getting tiresome...they're never gonna fight

let's all get back to boxing and topics we can all talk about...let's all make fun of Khan...that always rallies the NSB troops

Comment

Fuck you, Mayweather is great! It's the Pacquiao threads!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
            Before you hate on me, hear me out...

Are these 2 men really worth all this talk?

They wont be fighting till atleast next spring, if they even do,so whats the point?

Mayweather said some things he shouldnt have said, and aplogized, thats it, DROP IT.

Lets make NSB interesting, i want to come on this forum not expecting the usual BS, mix it up!!!

What about the FUTURE faces of boxing?

-Martinez
            -Angulo
            -Bradley
            -Pascal
            -Gamboa
            -Alexander
            -Bute
            -Caballero
            -Ward
            -Cloud
            -Khan
            -Lopez....and more

come on guys, if we dont reply to these threads, theyll die down
            These people get on here and only talk about the only fight that hasn't and may never happen. So what he PBF says dumb stuff, so what PAC is afraid of needles, let it go, too much boxing going on.

Yesterday during the Martinez vs burns fight, most of the threads were about what PBF said, most of these people miss a possible fight of the year talking bull**** about these two. Give it up already

Comment

Your wasting your time

Trolls will troll

I can respect a good thread about them but the only ones people make is bait treads

Comment

The admins on here should step up and delete any pointless Pac-May thread, i understand im wasting my time, this is for the Admins mainly.

Sometimes i hope they both retire, so 2 years later we will have something different to talk about

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                  The admins on here should step up and delete any pointless Pac-May thread, i understand im wasting my time, this is for the Admins mainly.

Sometimes i hope they both retire, so 2 years later we will have something different to talk about
                  They will eventually delete them but there are just so many threads and so many alts that between banning people and deleting threads, it takes a while

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                    They will eventually delete them but there are just so many threads and so many alts that between banning people and deleting threads, it takes a while
                    Well if thats the case then they should have more then 3 people deleting them

Comment

Working...
                    X