No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Salido Decision Was Fair, I Blame Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Salido Decision Was Fair, I Blame Myself

Last Saturday night in San Antonio, Vasyl Lomachenko (1-1, 1 KO or 7-1, 1KO to others) made a very ambitious move by taking a significant step up in competition by taking on three-time and reigning world champion Orlando Salido in a fight for the WBO featherweight title. Salido was only Lomachenko's second opponent outside of the World Series of Boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

good to hear.

Comment

Nice one Vasyl

Comment

Classy kid some of his fans could learn a thing or two from.

Comment

that's good to hear. hopefully this early taste of defeat will only motivate him to work harder, as well as serve as a warning against complacency. could turn out to be the best thing that could have happened.

on another note, i wonder if people will suddenly start counting his world championship wins as legit pro wins to make his record look a little better.

Comment

Just because he says that doesn't mean that is the case.

The only real scumbag in all of this is Salido, he cheated his way to victory and never bothered to make weight.

To credit a so called professional for showing a complete blatant lack of sportsmanship it is ludicrous!
            People complain about fellow footballer/soccer players diving and putting in career threatening challenges why should it not be the same for a boxer who was doing nothing but aiming for the groin, hip and knees the entire duration of a 12round fight?

Salido has absolutely no class whatsoever.

Comment

I think I love this guy.

Comment

Loma fans, take notes on class. I'm not a fan of his yet, but his demeanor is very admirable

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Loma fans, take notes on class. I'm not a fan of his yet, but his demeanor is very admirable
                  Why single out Loma fans? All fanboys should take note, but obviously they wont.

Comment

Loma he'll come back stronger and better, he'll become champion in at least three divisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X