Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is mayweather just a tune-up for Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is mayweather just a tune-up for Broner?

Guerrero won't have to worry about a high output from floyd as he would from broner. seems like a good fight for the ghost to take before this future battle can be made. who has a better chance at winning?

So you're saying Mayweather is a tune up for The Ghost and Broner has a higher output than Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      Guerrero won't have to worry about a high output from floyd as he would from broner. seems like a good fight for the ghost to take before this future battle can be made. who has a better chance at winning?
      Hes a good tune up for any young hungry fighter....but Floyd dont fight them types. Guerrero will out work Floyds boring ass. Broner will KO floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        So you're saying Mayweather is a tune up for The Ghost and Broner has a higher output than Floyd?

yes broner is better at creating his own offense and doesnt have to wait for you to make mistakes. ghost will handcuff floyd by going back to this technical roots. its good practice for broner except that adrien puts on a lot more pressure and will push robert backward which is how he has been beaten before. does floyd still have that in him i dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Hes a good tune up for any young hungry fighter....but Floyd dont fight them types. Guerrero will out work Floyds boring ass. Broner will KO floyd!
          That's why Floyd is making friends with Broner now, so he doesn't have to fight him.

Comment

Guerreros going to get his ass kicked by Floyd. We all know it. Floyds smart enough to tie up Guerreros left arm, something Berto didnt do, and he will use his elbow. I expect to read threads the sunday after, " Is Floyds elbow the dirtiest in boxing?" So get ready for it now.

Comment

No, Broner is a good lightweight who would be destroyed by Mayweather. How many welterweights has Broner beat?

Comment

I misunderstood your thread. Mayweather should beat Guererro and Guerrero should beat Broner. Mayweather #1, Guererro #2, Broner is a lightweight who is unproven at welterweight. He makes 135 eating steak and potaoes. He said so. He is not a welterweight.He is not good enough to give up size and weight to the best welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Guerreros going to get his ass kicked by Floyd. We all know it. Floyds smart enough to tie up Guerreros left arm, something Berto didnt do, and he will use his elbow. I expect to read threads the sunday after, " Is Floyds elbow the dirtiest in boxing?" So get ready for it now.
                  From some of these guys view of Mayweather you'd think he ran around and can't work advantages in the trenches. Guerrero won't push him around at all. I don't how Floyd is somehow perceived as weak.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    "khan would beat the pizz outta floyd"

credibility - best utilized when you actually possess it

Comment

Working...
                    X