No announcement yet.

Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgos won.....

Burgos fought a beautiful fight. He was robbed.

That is all....

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    Burgos fought a beautiful fight. He was robbed.

That is all....
    Great to see that you did not let nationality blind you bro..

Comment

116-112 Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Great to see that you did not let nationality blind you bro..
        Usually doesnt.

Everybody stick to talking about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          116-112 Martinez
          Thats what I said

Comment

gave burgos the first 4, then gave rocky 5, 6, 7 and 8; the 11th was clearly burgos'. the 12th went to rocky with the 9th, 10th and the 5th as potential toss up rounds. hardly a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              gave burgos the first 4, then gave rocky 5, 6, 7 and 8; the 11th was clearly burgos'. the 12th went to rocky with the 9th, 10th and the 5th as potential toss up rounds. hardly a robbery.
              Lo que lo jode es el casi, lol

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                Bro you re a legit poster most of the time, I suggest you rewatch the fighht without your special PR glasses on. Martinez looked like ****..But if you really think Martinez won then its cool, but be ready to get some **** from most people, even on NSB most PR's saw Burgos clearly winning, I hop you are just trolling! HAHA

Comment

Bro you re a legit poster most of the time, I suggest you rewatch the fighht without your special PR glasses on. Martinez looked like ****..But if you really think Martinez won then its cool, but be ready to get some **** from most people, even on NSB most PR's saw Burgos clearly winning, I hop you are just trolling! HAHA
                  Burgos is just the better boxer, what he lacks in boxing skill a la margarito, he makes up with heart. But he lost that fight no matter what.

Comment

c'mon, man, i can't respect you as a poster, you're too involved in race. its how i saw it.

the beginning of the fight was burgos', the mid was definitely rocky's and there were like 3, at most 4 toss up rounds. i actually saw it while listening to music ... lemme guess, kellerman and the rest of them were screaming robbery and you guys are all trolling the same, that it?

and getting **** from people, me vaaaaaaaale estos jotos

Comment

Working...
                    X