Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What next for Khan? Where does he go from here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next for Khan? Where does he go from here?

The Khan spin factory can't blame this one on bent judges,men in hats,bent refs and PEDs although we will be getting some really inventive excuses coming out over the next few days as Khan damage control spin goes into overdrive.
    The post Peterson media campaign managed to wipe his lacking performance from the memory banks of his fans as if it never happened. But I think this loss against what looked like a slow limited fighter is going to be a tad more difficult to sugar coat.
    Personally I think Roach has to go. He needs time out to work on his defence and non existant infighting skills and learn to stop being a star and start becoming a COMPLETE fighter. The bull**** and spin just won't cut it anymore.
    Where does he go from here?

Life as a gatekeeper/B grade fighter. Will win some, lose against punchers. Will pick up a title at some point. End his career something like 40-6 (6 KO'd).

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
      The Khan spin factory can't blame this one on bent judges,men in hats,bent refs and PEDs although we will be getting some really inventive excuses coming out over the next few days as Khan damage control spin goes into overdrive.
      The post Peterson media campaign managed to wipe his lacking performance from the memory banks of his fans as if it never happened. But I think this loss against what looked like a slow limited fighter is going to be a tad more difficult to sugar coat.
      Personally I think Roach has to go. He needs time out to work on his defence and non existant infighting skills and learn to stop being a star and start becoming a COMPLETE fighter. The bull**** and spin just won't cut it anymore.
      Where does he go from here?
      you cant blame roach for him being ****! he was a glass chin man before and got knocked out by prescott. imo he is a manufactured fighter and a joke, he got found out cos he isnt the real deal

where he should go from here is.... prescott & peterson rematch. then, maybe then think about kell brook or garcia.

tbh he cant forge a career in a contact sport being fleet footed. even eric morales had a chin to go with his boxing from the outside show. khan will always get found out as a fraud, cos it is impossible to contiually box a perfect fight from the outside. if he listened to roach he'd still get knocked out cos the best fighters will find a way in!

khan should go back to bolton, and fight for the british title. america is too much for him! if anything roach should let him go and avoid further embarrassment! not the other way round. khan isnt even the best in the UK and i think kell brook would sort him right out

team GB had a rubbish olympics at athens so hyped him up, when he only had silver! they won 3-4 golds i think. in beijing they had a gold rush of 18, so nobody cares about james degale never mind the other medallists in boxing!

khan is like audley harrison and i hope he is forgotten as quickly. just like audley he will never become a top fighter, he was just lucky enough to have time on his side unlike fraudley so won a world title. id say he will become a journeyman, but at elite level he already is!

lol, i feel sorry for reebok. it just shows nike and adidas are a different class and wouldnt touch him with a bargepole!

Comment

Wrong game plan it's simple

Comment

khan needs to take a break and go for bust

Comment

Originally posted by gustaav View Post
            you cant blame roach for him being ****! he was a glass chin man before and got knocked out by prescott. imo he is a manufactured fighter and a joke, he got found out cos he isnt the real deal

where he should go from here is.... prescott & peterson rematch. then, maybe then think about kell brook or garcia.

tbh he cant forge a career in a contact sport being fleet footed. even eric morales had a chin to go with his boxing from the outside show. khan will always get found out as a fraud, cos it is impossible to contiually box a perfect fight from the outside. if he listened to roach he'd still get knocked out cos the best fighters will find a way in!

khan should go back to bolton, and fight for the british title. america is too much for him! if anything roach should let him go and avoid further embarrassment! not the other way round. khan isnt even the best in the UK and i think kell brook would sort him right out

team GB had a rubbish olympics at athens so hyped him up, when he only had silver! they won 3-4 golds i think. in beijing they had a gold rush of 18, so nobody cares about james degale never mind the other medallists in boxing!

khan is like audley harrison and i hope he is forgotten as quickly. just like audley he will never become a top fighter, he was just lucky enough to have time on his side unlike fraudley so won a world title. id say he will become a journeyman, but at elite level he already is!

lol, i feel sorry for reebok. it just shows nike and adidas are a different class and wouldnt touch him with a bargepole!

My god, this is absolute trash.

The problem with Khan has always been his defence. He could make a comeback, but it'd have to be after 2/3 low key fights - perhaps avenging the Prescott defeat; another against a journeyman. Oh, and he'd need a new coach. Like someone said, Manny Steward would be a good choice...

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
              What next for Khan? Where does he go from here?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  Life as a gatekeeper/B grade fighter. Will win some, lose against punchers. Will pick up a title at some point. End his career something like 40-6 (6 KO'd).
                  6 KO'D? You don't see whats wrong with that?

Comment

What i find alarming is just how unsteady Khan looks on his feet when he gets clouted heavy ,i mean when hes hurt he reminds me of a puppet thats had his strings cut .

Comment

Working...
                    X