Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy Silva is going to Tap that Belfort @$$

I'm willing to bet all my points.
    Silva is going to F@ck Vitor up. Nobody F@cks with the Spider. NOBODY

Well I just squashed the spider in my room, so I'm sure will have no problems crushing that spider too.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Silva is going to F@ck Vitor up. Nobody F@cks with the Spider. NOBODY
      Ryo Chonan did pretty well.

Comment

It's more likely he'll be tapping that Belfort leg in order to quit...

Actually I don't really believe that, but here's hoping

Comment

I hope Belfort KHTFO but i only see it happening the other way round.

Comment

I'm scared this fight has been hyped waaaay too much. I really wonder if Vitor is the big threat everyone says he is. Long lay-off, is this the same phenom?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
              I'm scared this fight has been hyped waaaay too much. I really wonder if Vitor is the big threat everyone says he is. Long lay-off, is this the same phenom?
              Vitor has always came back from long lay offs and would dominate opponents. He's used to this stuff.

Has this fight been hyped up way too much? Yes, everyone I know is talking about this fight, not the superbowl. These are casual fans aswell. I'm expecting a HUGE buy number. Considering how Vitor is really a legitimate threat to Anderson's belt and people know this. Who wouldn't wanna see Anderson lose?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                Vitor has always came back from long lay offs and would dominate opponents. He's used to this stuff.

Has this fight been hyped up way too much? Yes, everyone I know is talking about this fight, not the superbowl. These are casual fans aswell. I'm expecting a HUGE buy number. Considering how Vitor is really a legitimate threat to Anderson's belt and people know this. Who wouldn't wanna see Anderson lose?
                I don't know, somehow I get the feeling this has been wishful thinking. Anderson is just so incredibly tough to beat as well. Hope I get proven wrong, would love that! Even if the main event disappoints, there's plenty of other fights to save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Not 1:1 though of course. You are a regular tough guy proclaiming that the heavy favourite is going to win and offering to wager. Give me decent comparable odds and I will bet for all your measly points, ace.

E

Comment

I have 2 million points to bet on silva v belfort any odds?

Comment

Working...
                    X