No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esalera: I'm Not Being Rushed, I'm Ready For Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esalera: I'm Not Being Rushed, I'm Ready For Rodriguez

MASHANTUCKET, Conn. — Joe Botti realizes even those immersed in boxing don’t know much about Jason Escalera away from the local level.

That, according to Escalera’s trainer/father figure, is about to change. Botti wrote on Facebook the morning of Escalera’s biggest fight that the heavy-handed underdog is prepared to make “a dynamic introduction” to fight fans worldwide in an HBO main event Saturday night.

Botti and Escalera understand, of course, that becoming the first professional fighter to defeat emerging super middleweight contender Edwin Rodriguez won’t be an easy task. It is an assignment, however, that Escalera is certain he can handle. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    MASHANTUCKET, Conn. — Joe Botti realizes even those immersed in boxing don’t know much about Jason Escalera away from the local level.

That, according to Escalera’s trainer/father figure, is about to change. Botti wrote on Facebook the morning of Escalera’s biggest fight that the heavy-handed underdog is prepared to make “a dynamic introduction” to fight fans worldwide in an HBO main event Saturday night.

Botti and Escalera understand, of course, that becoming the first professional fighter to defeat emerging super middleweight contender Edwin Rodriguez won’t be an easy task. It is an assignment, however, that Escalera is certain he can handle. [Click Here To Read More]
    Hmmm....sounds like this guy is coming to win. Thats a very good thing and could make for an interesting fight....let's go to war baby!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X