Dwyer on Drug Testing Controversy - Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer on Drug Testing Controversy - Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

I don't know if this has been posted yet

he makes good points at the end of the video about the testing being done POST fight....

Dwyer mentioned on his you tube that " he is a lawyer and if Manny were Manny to skip a postfight test after a win, the best PBF could do would be to enforce a liquidated damages provision in the contract, absent proof that Manny was juicing. That clause would likely pay PBF no more than a monetary amount far less than the damage to his legacy, his now imperfect record and earning capacity. It is an empty promise. Sounds good to the media, but is meaningless...."

he also goes on to say "A private breach of contract would not expose Manny to jail. Liquidated damages are preset damages which would obviate the need for proof. Much as PBF willingly paid $600,000 to avoid making weight in the JMM fight, a juicer would willingly pay liquidated damages to keep a tainted win. The post fight offer is meaningless. By contrast, tests before the fight would be enforced as the fight would be cancelled for noncompliance. PBF should insist on prefight tests."

Comment

Great find !! I totally agree with Dwyer. Manny its time for you to step up and agree to the testing.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
        Great find !! I totally agree with Dwyer. Manny its time for you to step up and agree to the testing.
        I dont know why people cant see manny doesnt want to give RANDOM blood samples.

he says it will be distracting but I am sure it wont be as distracting as shooting a movie and having an affair?

Comment

Working...
        X