Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: I Warned Carl Froch of Harassment in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler: I Warned Carl Froch of Harassment in America!

Danish three time super middleweight champion Mikkel Kessler will be ringside later tonight at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, as he watches the Super Six final between Andre Ward of America and Carl Froch of England. He'll be rooting for the Englishman.

[Click Here To Read More]

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooo. you slow *****. thats why ward whoopped your ass kessler.

Comment

When he said harassment I thought he meant something worth whining about.
      Kessler loses much respect for all this crying about little stuff.

Comment

Its well known that tactics happen like this. However Froch is used to fighting abroad and has hopefully gained a mental toughness to deal with these small but annoying mind games.

Comment

Not fair yo!

Comment

wat a whiny little bytch! none of that matteed after u stepped between those ropes. u got outclassed tin man.

Comment

oh no they made him re wrap his hands!!!!

Comment

"You knew me before records, you never disrespected me
                Now that I'm successful you'll pull this ****."

Comment

I like Kessler, but thats some straight up crybaby shit. Of course they're going to try and get in your head, it's part of the game and has always gone on.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Danish three time super middleweight champion Mikkel Kessler will be ringside later tonight at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, as he watches the Super Six final between Andre Ward of America and Carl Froch of England. He'll be rooting for the Englishman.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Good article.

I've never seen anything more despicable in boxing than the way Ward's team used every scumbag tactic imaginable to steal Kessler's title away from him, especially having a crooked referee Jack Reiss.

Jack Reiss permitted Ward to deliberately headbutt and hit while holding, but repeatedly admonished the confused Kessler for nothing. Kessler couldn't see out of one of his eyes because of an injury caused by a second-round headbutt. The fight ended with a blatently deliberate headbutt that brought a smirk to the face of the wretched Reiss when he saw Kessler wince in pain.

Comment

Working...
                    X