No announcement yet.

Top 5 Knockouts of 2010 by Gorilla Productions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Knockouts of 2010 by Gorilla Productions

gorilla always make great videos!!! thanks for postin!!

Comment

Agree with all of those but #5. The "Ko" punch was to the back/side of the head. There were other good ones that deserved that #5 spot, but I agree #1-#4

Comment

For me one of the best was that of Gonzalez Vs Santos Marimon.

Comment

I enjoyed Maidana vs Cayo, i would have picked that for number 5. I was there for the Enzo fight and i though he was dead after the 2nd KO there's no way the ref should have let him continue after the 1st KD.

Ha i love seeing that Pwill Knockout. That will never get old,

Comment

God Bless GP... the boxing world would be a much darker place without his vids.

Comment

nice. that thunder-clap from sergio is just viscous

Comment

Not the best work from Gorilla P. He is starting to get lazy with his content, slippin' up. He's missed a lot of promo videos for the big fights that came and went.

Ripe for the taking by some upstart videomaker out there.

Comment

You know what pisses me off? Last year as I was getting ready to watch Martinez-Williams II I went through the whole Pac-Marg replay and next thing I know, I wake up. I missed the KO of the year. And it's not because I had something to do, but because I fell asleep (like Williams).

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    Not the best work from Gorilla P. He is starting to get lazy with his content, slippin' up. He's missed a lot of promo videos for the big fights that came and went.

Ripe for the taking by some upstart videomaker out there.
                    He usually takes months in between videos before releasing anything new.

Comment

Working...
                    X