Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose watching Brook v Jackiewicz then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose watching Brook v Jackiewicz then?

Love how people are calling Jackiewicz a bum and **** because he has '9' losses. Let me tell you this to the casual fans Jackiewicz used to fight in the U.K and most of those 9 losses was gift hometown decisions against him.

He has a win over Zaveck & put up a great losing effort in the rematch.

This guy is no bum. I don't think he's ever been dropped in his 50 fight career & his K.O ratio is a lie at only 40% The guy can hit & has dropped nearly ever fighter he's fought.

This is a very good test for Brook IMO This is a typical tough as fcuk Pole that will not stop coming & swinging for the hills, he's got some good skills too in fairness.

I think this might be a very very good fight & Brook will be thoroughly tested. I hope Brook hasn't cut any corners & has not underestimated this guy.

Not saying it to big Brook up or anything but if he wins in decent fashion, it's a damn good win.
    Tell you one thing if he stops Jackiewicz, Amir chicken-wing Singh will want no part of him.

Jackiewicz is a decent opponent. You can't expect Brook to go from Ndou to a title fight, he needs to follow a steady learning curve. Beat Jackiewicz, then Senchenko, then he's ready for the big boys.

Comment

oh so now jackiewicz is no longer a bum? when people were looking at zaveck's resume, they didn't forget to mention he fought that polish bum, twice even (for the european and IBF title). zaveck has been robbed on both occasions, because their second fight was a one sided affair, but somehow a blind polish judge saw a draw (yeah don't ask me what's a polish judge doing in a fight like this).
      now onto jackie, as a former polish MMA champion he's a very agile and tough to hurt boxer, but he has no punch (he should have stayed in MMA IMO). his footwork is poor and he prefers to throw single punches out of his shell.
      brook should just walk over him and overpower him. jackie is easy to hit when he's pressured enough.
      should be a comfortable points win for brook. any other result = brook s*cks.
      Last edited by Leohappy; 10-08-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X