No announcement yet.

To the Pinoy people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Pinoy people

I do feel badly for the movie that I had made. It was directed towards Asian Sensation, not you guys. I honestly had never even heard the word Pinoy, so I just believed that it was a team name or something. I meant no offense to you or your people, just Asian.

For the first time last night I encountered what I knew to be Pinoy people in the forum. I dont remember everybody but I do appreciate the class and honor that was displayed by Ace Kicker. Its a 180 from what I was used to with Asian and Manny P.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I meant no harm to you. Hope everything can be cool for the future. With people like Ace Kicker on your team you will be represented with class and dignity and will show the world that the Pinoy people are honorable people.

Rockin'

Can we get this trash out of here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
      I do feel badly for the movie that I had made. It was directed towards Asian Sensation, not you guys. I honestly had never even heard the word Pinoy, so I just believed that it was a team name or something. I meant no offense to you or your people, just Asian.

For the first time last night I encountered what I knew to be Pinoy people in the forum. I dont remember everybody but I do appreciate the class and honor that was displayed by Ace Kicker. Its a 180 from what I was used to with Asian and Manny P.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I meant no harm to you. Hope everything can be cool for the future. With people like Ace Kicker on your team you will be represented with class and dignity and will show the world that the Pinoy people are honorable people.

Rockin'
      What thread was it? Well whatever it is.......you are apologizing so you are forgiven. At least that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation
        Can we get this trash out of here?
        what's the beef with u and him bro?

Comment

Originally posted by kg21mvp
          corned bro... corned beef... mwahahahaha... syet and corny... alis na ako dito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kg21mvp
            He challenged me to a fight. He has boxing experience and I said lets get paid and do it in the ring. He wants to fight in the street for free. He just talks too much **** that he doesnt want to back up. Thats it.

Rockin'

Comment

Hey rockin, whatever it was, I never saw it and I have no intention on watching it. Since you just apologize, it shows your sincerity. Can I ask you and asian here to just ignore each other for at least one week?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
                Hey rockin, whatever it was, I never saw it and I have no intention on watching it. Since you just apologize, it shows your sincerity. Can I ask you and asian here to just ignore each other for at least one week?

I agree to that. Just ask your boy to stay out of my stuff and it will all be good.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
                  I agree to that. Just ask your boy to stay out of my stuff and it will all be good.

Rockin'
                  Now I know why you weren't successful in your pro career, because you're mentally weak. Getting intimidated by a 19-year old on the internet just shows it.

Creating a thread in the NSB section about beating up a 19-year old and making some money off of it just hit you're new low (Sorry Asian, I believe Rockin' will beat the crap out of you if you guys fought). A lot of posters have respect for you because you laced the gloves yourself but all those respect have gone down the drain and I'm one of them.

I'm sorry if you're not mentally tough enough for the fight game and now we're seeing the signs of it. I normally don't get involved with these sorts of argument but showing the immaturity that you have, I just couldn't resist. I think Asian should also stay away from senseless arguments and just focus on his writing but hey, he's a 19-year old. And how old are you again?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch
                    Now I know why you weren't successful in your pro career, because you're mentally weak. Getting intimidated by a 19-year old on the internet just shows it.

Creating a thread in the NSB section about beating up a 19-year old and making some money off of it just hit you're new low (Sorry Asian, I believe Rockin' will beat the crap out of you if you guys fought). A lot of posters have respect for you because you laced the gloves yourself but all those respect have gone down the drain and I'm one of them.

I'm sorry if you're not mentally tough enough for the fight game and now we're seeing the signs of it. I normally don't get involved with these sorts of argument but showing the immaturity that you have, I just couldn't resist. I think Asian should also stay away from senseless arguments and just focus on his writing but hey, he's a 19-year old. And how old are you again?

Hey, he wanted to challenge me and I excepted. Thats what fighters do. Intimidation had nothing to do with it, it was more of a vexation or an itch that I just wanted to scratch The guy I made my pro debut against was much older than me, age means nothing as long as the fighter is old enough to be licensed professionaly. A couple Pinoy posters have said to me that they have lost all respect for me and ya know what, its fine. I gave away all of my points when I retaliated towards Asian and you know whats funny, I now have almost 3x the points that I gave away to begin with. So while I may have lost respect with you and a couple others I have garnered much respect and joy from the forum for putting your loud ass boy in his place. Hate me or love me it makes no difference. I will continue in the game and will make my name known. And you speak of the mentality of a fighter, wtf would you know about that. Where I come from and where all of my fighting friends come from when called out the way that Asian did me I would have every right to want to put us together in a match. Atleast I wanted to do it with honor in the ring instead of fighting like a thug in the street.

Maybe you should direct your distatses towards Asian for awhile. The kid is a disgrace to your lounge. He is another **** talking person with nothing behind his words.

I feel fine about what went down. I have every right to respond to his attacks and to except his challenge when confronted with it. Again, go talk to your boy and maybe teach him some class, some class like the other Pinoys display.

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X