No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Mansour Feels Ready To Face The Best Heavyweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Mansour Feels Ready To Face The Best Heavyweights

Undefeated heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (17-0, 13 KOs) doesn’t despair over securing a big fight in the near future. The American southpaw in his last ring appearance beat Dominique Alexander (23-16-1, 11 KOs) by knocking him out in the first round. Mansour, who still has been complaining about a lack of notable opponents, will most likely be back in the ring in April, maybe against veteran Fres Oquendo (35-7, 23 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Hardcore Mansour!!! This dude is the real deal, despite his age he has the speed, power, and skill to beat any heavyweight out there. I've been pulling for this dude for awhile unfortunately his run ins with the law have prevented his advancement which is his own fault. He's right though cause nobody out there is willing to step up and fight this guy, if they were you'd have a lot more fans talking about this dude. He'd whoop Adamek no problem.

Comment

Maybe the guy should keep out of jail long enough to fight for the title. Foolish man .

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
        Maybe the guy should keep out of jail long enough to fight for the title. Foolish man .

Yeah. I thought he was still in jail but I guess he got out. I suppose he has the right to talk himself into big fights by pretending that he is better than he really is. And as long as he us undefeated, I guess he can try to sell it.

The mystique of having won a few fights in the 90's, went to jail, return and still being undefeated appeals to some of our Fanboys. I'd love to see him in with the Klitschko's and get his clock cleaned.

Comment

If he can stay out of trouble despite his age I think he can have some good success.

Would love to see him against Adamek, Pulev, Glazkov and the likes.

Oquendo would be a step in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
          X