Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your guys and gals thoughts on Bob Sapp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your guys and gals thoughts on Bob Sapp?

I happen to like him and think hes great.... What about you all?

I am not a big Sapp fan, but I admit he is a ****ing animal.

Comment

Speaking of animals, Sapp should not be allowed to fight humans anymore.

Comment

:mrgreen:

Comment

He wouldn't have anything if not size. I think its discouraging to fighters who train their asses off every day that a guy like that can gets pro fights so easily.

Comment

yeah.. but some day he will be pretty good... and pretty good+that size....= champion!!

but i dont like the guy too much!!
            =)

Comment

[quote:06aa35369d="Allison"]He wouldn't have anything if not size. I think its discouraging to fighters who train their asses off every day that a guy like that can gets pro fights so easily.[/quote:06aa35369d]

Nog beat him, It just shows skill and technique can overcome power. All be it, guys that big seem to be another species. I encourage him to keep going, I think it adds diversity.

Comment

I think he's OK for such an inexperienced fighter, like Pal said once he gets some more experience and training under his belt, he will be tough to beat.

Comment

yea, Nog even said it was a mater of time beofer he is unbeatable. Scary times are comming for the HW MMA's. dark times. The Dawn of Sapp.

Comment

imagine sapp learning the armbar!

seriously, sapp would be next to unstoppable if he learns some technical moves and trims a little of his fat off.

if there were a fantasy matchup forum, i would like to see the old mark kerr fight sapp!

Comment

Working...
                    X