Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

I don't see the hype with this guy, nor how someone can possibly have him in their top 10 p4p.

The kid had terrible showings in a row:

He was getting schooled by Jermain Taylor until Taylor gassed out Froch luckily stopped him in the 12th with 16 seconds left. If Taylor would of survived then he would of beat Froch even with the knockdowns. That's how much he was ahead.

Then Andre Dirrell come to England and schooled him, had Froch looking like an amateur in there and even hurt Froch. Yeah Dirrell didn't fight the best fight, he should of stayed poised more instead of holding and using too much movement but if Dirrell was able to school Froch with a **** gameplan then that shows how much Froch actually sucks.

Next Kessler whoops him and takes his wrongfully earned titles from him, no surprise there. And at any place on this Earth, Kessler whoops Froch again.

Yeah Froch did beat the hell out of an uninspired Abraham, but so did Dirrell and Ward, that's nothing new, Abraham is the punching bag of 168.

Call me what you want but I scored the fight with Glen Johnson a draw. A draw with Johnson?! Wow.

He then goes on to get severely outclassed by Andre Ward, Froch was a sitting duck the whole time in there, he tried to come on strong at the end but still couldn't get the job done. And he thinks he found something new that could lead him to beat Ward? Give me a break.

And what does a win over 168 paper champ Lucian Bute mean? The guy fought nobody (except Glen Johnson who Bute beat much more thoroughly than Froch) and was already knocked out by Andrade.

How anybody can rate this guy even close to top 20 is beyond me. He's a joke.

Reported.....

Comment

are you serious right now??? he is what we want all of our favorite fighters to be like

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Reported.....
        second this.

Comment

Like him or not Froch is a very respectable and fearless fighter. He's never ducked anyone and that itself speaks volumes.

Sorry that you don't like him but that isn't a good enough reason to make a thread like this. Dude is the real deal.

Comment

What's with all the **** threads in here today.

Froch is a warrior if more boxers were like Froch boxing would be in a better state.

Can't wait for the next amazing thread... "Floyd is like marmite you either love him or hate him. or "Bob arum is jewish and so is my uncle therfore arum is an atg" SMDH

Comment

I've seen some bad threads on here in the past but this one is right up there with the worst.

Comment

Please hes a modern great that whips calzhaghe.

Comment

In no way, shape or form am I trolling.

I provided many paragraphs with reasonable facts and opinions.

If you can't intelligently retort get the **** out my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    In no way, shape or form am I trolling.

I provided many paragraphs with reasonable facts and opinions.

If you can't intelligently retort get the **** out my thread.

he may not be the greatest fighter around, but his mentality and his heart makes him one of the BEST SMW champs of all time. all fighters should behave like him. its a disgrace to say anything bad about a fighter who wants NOTHING BUT THE BEST, THE VERY VERY VERY BEST, AT ALL TIMES. is that intelligent enough?

Comment

Working...
                    X