Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ana Maria Torres-Alicia Ashley is Off; Torres is Pregnant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ana Maria Torres-Alicia Ashley is Off; Torres is Pregnant

The fight is now off. Last week, promoter Hector Garcia of HG Boxing announced to the Mexican press that Ana Maria "The Warrior" Torres (28-3-1, 16KOs), the current WBC super flyweight champion, was going to move up in weight by two divisions to face WBC super bantamweight queen Alicia Ashley (18-9-1, 1KO) in the month of June. The tentative date was June 2.

[Click Here To Read More]

........... Lol!

Comment

This is pretty funny.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/Y/Q/J/T/YQJT/yao-ming-meme-generator-women-e99ed2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

This is why women shouldn't be boxers!

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

The future of women's ducking in prize fighting. Get boned.

Comment

If Floyd could he would.....j/k its funny. that would suck if one of these women didnt know they were preggers and still fought. Never really thought of that before.
                Last edited by Randomum; 05-12-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

I know I should have pulled out! Time for me to get ghost son!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                    If Floyd could he would.....j/k its funny. that would suck if one of these women didnt know they were preggers and still fought. Never really thought of that before.
                    She still went through 4 weeks of professional boxing training. She probably started sparring too...

Comment

Working...
                    X