Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Video of Benavidez vs Gesta at Wildcard Gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparring Video of Benavidez vs Gesta at Wildcard Gym.

Round 1

Round 3

Round 4
    Last edited by Evil Abed; 08-22-2011, 05:37 PM.

I know they don't want to rush him, but Benavidez is ready for some real challenges. I think he's capable of challenging for a world title in his next handful of fights.

He just toyed with Gesta there, and he (Gesta) is a pretty damn good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      I know they don't want to rush him, but Benavidez is ready for some real challenges. I think he's capable of challenging for a world title in his next handful of fights.

Pretty big size difference.

But I agree.

A lot big challenges at 140.

Who should he fight?

Comment

Benavidez would get ko'd in a real fight with gesta.......

Benavidez is only good with the head gear....he's a brilliant amateur but the pro game isn't for him. i was watching a few of his pro fights and the guy was literally struggling against bums. **** i thought Fernando Rodriguez beat HIM.

Comment

i disagree...benavidez is at least 2 or 3 yrs ahead of gesta in development. not even a fair fight.

Comment

Gesta is a bum..........

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              Benavidez would get ko'd in a real fight with gesta.......

Benavidez is only good with the head gear....he's a brilliant amateur but the pro game isn't for him. i was watching a few of his pro fights and the guy was literally struggling against bums. **** i thought Fernando Rodriguez beat HIM.
              umm jose only struggled with fernando.The rest he destroyed.

Comment

Round 3 action
                Last edited by Evil Abed; 08-22-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

watch this fight to see who jose benavidez really is without the head gear

"fernando rodriguez jose benavidez"

judge the fight. i can't believe i had rodriguez winning the fight......

but it's easy to get fooled by jose benavidez with his head gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Round 3 action
                    lol, i really dont think gesta will ever be able to beat a fighter of rios' caliber. i kno benavidez is bigger and this is sparring but...

Comment

Working...
                    X