No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Starts The Hard Stage of His Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Starts The Hard Stage of His Training Camp

“Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao has begun to push himself in training for his battle with former champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios whom he faces for the WBC International welterweight title at the Cotai Arena in Macau on November 24.

Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz said the eight division world champion “began hard training today” which was handled by Filipino assistant trainers Restituto “Buboy” Fernandez and Nonoy Neri.

At the same time Koncz revealed that despite speculations that a fight against undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr., who schooled Mexico's Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on Saturday, may be possible sometime next year - Pacquiao is “concerned about Rios and not thinking about Mayweather” emphasizing that Pacquiao is “not underestimating Rios.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

The juicing without getting caught stage...oh wait this fight is in China. He ain't got anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      The juicing without getting caught stage...oh wait this fight is in China. He ain't got anything to worry about.
      Why even bother? Shouldn't you be licking Floyds sack? Going on about how his performance was masterful vs a 23 year old fighter who was supposed to be a star but had only beaten hatton, mosley and nearly lost vs trout?

Get lost reject, the peoples champ returns in November, and you'll see what it means when a fighter performs for his fans and his country, not for fame and money.

Comment

I don't believe pacman is doing hard training when it's led by buboy. Probably hard training by trying to get buboy to leave the local bakery joint.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          Why even bother? Shouldn't you be licking Floyds sack? Going on about how his performance was masterful vs a 23 year old fighter who was supposed to be a star but had only beaten hatton, mosley and nearly lost vs trout?

Get lost reject, the peoples champ returns in November, and you'll see what it means when a fighter performs for his fans and his country, not for fame and money.
          a fighter performs for his fans and his country, not for fame and money.

Funny, but I thought manny was fighting for $20 mil in China in front of many people who have never seen him fight, not for free in Manilla, in front of his countrymen?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            You have zero proof of that. By your logic Floyd could be cycling on those huge year long breaks he has. Some undetectable top of the range s***.

Comment

I hope after Manny destroys Rios he can get back on track and fight top ww's..damn shame he is stuck fighting only Top Rank fighters because they really have nothing a 147

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                a fighter performs for his fans and his country, not for fame and money.

Funny, but I thought manny was fighting for $20 mil in China in front of many people who have never seen him fight, not for free in Manilla, in front of his countrymen?
                Dunn, why bother? Mayweather has said he doesn't fight for his fans and he has been a fighter who doesn't really have the backing of a country.

Don't try and act like Pacquaio isn't as reckless and offensive as he is in the ring for any reason but to please his fans. He enjoys giving the people what they want, he has specifically stated that. Pacquaio has had that approach to boxing before he was rich and famous.

For once, give Pacquaio his props, what I said in regards to both fighters was truthful to our knowledge. Mayweather has stated what I said before, and Pacquaio has stated he fights for the fans and the pride of the Philippines (hence: fighting pride of the Philippines)

Comment

If Pac is Back and I believe it, I believe he will be back and fired up to KO Rios

even if he has to take another fight, a fall fight with JR would be huge for Showtime since they and JR are about MONEY

Personally for years I have never thought sports figures in ALLLLLL SPORTS weren't worth the money they fight for

To the NEW boys, (what chall call newbies) boxing is about who is the best, not Money, but I understand CHANGE and even though I hate this aspect of it, money is involved.

To the purest it ain't about money like it is to many here its about the best vs the best.

When Pac shows he back and he is a real player, then we should get to finally see Pac vs JR

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post

come on man..no way you can down Canelo yet try to act like Rios is somebody..and kill that noise bout manny fighting for his country..he fights for money just like every other pro fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X