Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you hooked up this Halloween?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you hooked up this Halloween?

Is it just me or does everyones game just sky rocket every halloween? i mean fine girls be dressin like sluts and getting into that mentality as well. real talk i hooked up with 9 fine girls spread out over 3 different clubs i went to for halloween. they all mostly 8's and 9's hopefully they dont know each other awww ****kk it i dont care if they do lol.

anyone else had skyrocketed game this weekend? or did u losers stay on NSB all weekend lol.

I had sex with my girlfriend.

She was drinking red wine all night and it made her teeth really red.

Comment

What do you exactly mean by "hooking up with 8 different girls"? Are you trying to say you slept with 8 different broads in one night? Something tells me you are lying Schlong man. Either way, I did not. Money is pretty tight right now so I laid in bed and fell asleep about 10 pm. Didn't even get to see the Perez/Agbeko fight. Going out to the club on Halloween is great and I wish I would of had the money, good times.

Comment

Yeah, everybody banged at least 12 women on Halloween... You only got 9?

Comment

just went to a friend's house to watch game 3 of the W.S, we got together with alot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
            Yeah, everybody banged at least 12 women on Halloween... You only got 9?
            banged 50 last night.

Comment

I had a fight some guy who said he was the genuine Spiderman.

Comment

I stayed in and had a wank.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  I stayed in and had a wank.
                  When are we having a double wank?

Comment

I got a late start going out last night because of the Agbeko-Perez fight, and I only made it to the local bar. I didn't have time to drive to the city where the clubs with more people are. Too bad.
                    Last edited by Iceta; 11-01-2009, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X