No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley: I Want To Do Myself Justice Against Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley: I Want To Do Myself Justice Against Price

Audley Harrison has left nothing to chance in his preparations to fight David Price in Liverpool on October 13.

'A-Force' has been training at home in Los Angeles rather than take up camp in the Big Bear Mountains.

He believes that is the right move at this stage of his career, with the fight against Price surely his last shot at the big time. [Click Here To Read More]

I've always liked audley he's a funny character but this is real life and he's gonna get blown away

Comment

does not matter if he trained on mars

he isnt going to win

Comment

Poor awfully harrass-ed son, being near your family is Taboo. So I guess this is just a pay day.

Comment

Price, like Haye, has probably worked out some deal (round stoppage) with Harrison. $$$

Comment

i got all harrison's fights. the thing that is frustrating is the talent was always there. southpaws with his size & power don't grow on trees. he's 6'6 250lbs & has a 86" reach. he decided to promote himself & he chose his opponents instead of having a real matchmaker. he never developed his skill set properly. if he had a solid promoter & world class trainer he could have been so much more. i'm from canada so i wonder what most english must have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Price, like Haye, has probably worked out some deal (round stoppage) with Harrison. $$$
              You don't really believe that do you yoz?

Comment

I would say it's definately a payday, although Price is yet to be tested and actually reminds me of Harrison is some ways! Mainly being weak on the defensive.

Dont think Harrison brings much anymore, but Price hasnt really done anything so could be the makings of a good fight...

But, Price probably blows him away and we learn nothing new!

Comment

Not bothering to read the article because Auds talks ****e and the result of this fight is a given IMO but going by the headline Harrison has already resigned himself to defeat!

Comment

If by doing yourself justice you mean unleashing your highly tuned arsenal of standing there looking petrified for 3 rounds and getting ktfo shortly thereafter then yes m8, you're going home a happy man!

Comment

Working...
                    X