Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Injured, Guerrero Fight in Jeopardy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Injured, Guerrero Fight in Jeopardy?

According to multiple news reports in Australia, lightweight contender Michael Katsidis suffered a sparring injury in his training camp. He reportedly suffered a cut near his eyebrow and it required five stitches to close. Katsidis is scheduled to face Robert Guerrero on the undercard to the April 9th Erik Morales-Marcos Maidana pay-per-view at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. If Katsidis were to withdraw, it would be the second fight to fall apart on the card in past two weeks. Winky Wright suffered a hand injury in training and withdrew from the scheduled undercard bout with Matthew Macklin. Katsidis' manager and trainer Brendon Smith could not be contacted for comment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would be some gay sht. Was looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Nnnnnnnnnnn

....that would suck
      Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-09-2011, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Well, if the fight gets postponed, maybe it will end up on HBO instead of PPV card with a headliner that already has a foregone conclusion. I love Erik Morales but feels he has no chance against Maidana and for that reason, I wouldn't buy the fight no matter the undercard (especially for the $50+ charge for it to be in HD)...

Comment

WTF for a little cut. Can't remember the last time Katsidas looked like he wanted to quit, while in a hard fight, while being drenched in his own blood.
          Fight to go on cause...IT HAS TO!

Comment

nah..no way Katsidis is withdrawing from the fight due to a small cut...if it was a Klitschko brother, yeah they ***** out for anything..but not Katsidis

Comment

damn that sucks i guess broner can step in for katsidis and face guerrero or rocky juarez :P

Comment

Kats will fight and ko the ghost

Comment

a cut on the eye in sparring?? was he even wearing headgear?? its pretty rare to get cut on the eye in sparring with headgear and 18oz gloves....but i dont think the fight will be canceled over a cut.....kats bleeds every fight anyways

Comment

Working...
                  X