Ward vs Dawson weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Dawson weigh-in

IMO both look healthy

Last edited by old cat; 09-07-2012, 07:14 PM.

OMG nick cannon die.....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-blow
      Who has Ward fought recently or ever that fights like Dawson? I know Dawson has fought the right people to be ready for someone like Ward. Kessler, Bika, Green, Abraham, or Froch non of them fight like Dawson. None of them can box like Dawson.
      ....and none of them are as fast as Dawson.

Comment

Omfg i am so ready for this fight!!! War dawson!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-blow
          Who has Ward fought recently or ever that fights like Dawson? I know Dawson has fought the right people to be ready for someone like Ward. Kessler, Bika, Green, Abraham, or Froch non of them fight like Dawson. None of them can box like Dawson.
          Dawson is so technically sound compared to anyone ward's faced thus far. This is going to be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            OMG nick cannon die.....
            Wasnt he just so irritating , I turned the volume off .

Comment

Dawson technically has everything to beat Ward, the only thing holding him back is his mind...the same thing that kept him from beating Jean Pacal (a fight he should have won easily)

Comment

50/50 fight

Comment

Dawson is a better, much more athletically gifted, and more complete fighter than Kessler, Froch or Abraham. If he has the right game plan- use his 6" reach advantage and distance- he should 'deserve' a decision. Whether he will get one in Oakland is another story. I don't see either guy stopping the other. Of course, this is assuming that the weight loss doesn't hurt him in the later rounds .

Comment

Nick Cannon is just a Dick head he's only gonna spoil it by talken **** man what a ****wit tryhard

Comment

Working...
                    X