Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has promised that one day he will avenge all of the Mexican boxers who were defeated by Manny Pacquiao. By the end of next year, Alvarez feels he will be ready to take Pacquiao on. He returns on December 4 to defend his WBC silver title at 154 against current IBO welterweight champion Lovemore Ndou. He wasn't too impressed with Pacquiao twelve round beating of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]

War canelo!

Comment

Well he certainly has a better chance then Manny last 4 opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has promised that one day he will avenge all of the Mexican boxers who were defeated by Manny Pacquiao. By the end of next year, Alvarez feels he will be ready to take Pacquiao on. He returns on December 4 to defend his WBC silver title at 154 against current IBO welterweight champion Lovemore Ndou. He wasn't too impressed with Pacquiao twelve round beating of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Im on Canelo from day one........and he might be right he might be ready to take on Pac by the END of next year.....have him win his Dec 4th fight....get in another fight or two....maybe a Margo Nelo show down and then A pac fight.....Ill take that....

Comment

From over-the-hill bums to P4P#1?

He's young, the beatings Pacman gives you will affect you for a long time to come.

Comment

I dont wanna see this kid retire early due to severe beating PAC will lay upon him... too early to retire, his career will be wasted. Save it young man, save it.

Comment

Judging from the fight i last saw him in, Pac would shorten his career.

Comment

Slow down kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  Judging from the fight i last saw him in, Pac would END his career.

fixed it for you

Comment

You talk a lot Alvarez, Pacquiao would beat you like a red headed step child. As for Marquez & Erik Morales, Pac fought them both basically one handed. He is no where near the same boxer he was then, he is a complete fighter now who has speed, outstanding footwork, and knock out power in both hands. I seriously doubt the red headed Mexican could last more than 3-4 rounds with the P4P best.

Comment

Working...
                    X