No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of a rainbow party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of a rainbow party?

My homeboys little sister was tellin me about it. A bunch of girls put on different colored lipstick throw a party and take turns suckin off the dudes. I was jealous as hell Ive done some crazy ****, but nobody ever invited me to a fuckin rainbow party.

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    My homeboys little sister was tellin me about it. A bunch of girls put on different colored lipstick throw a party and take turns suckin off the dudes. I was jealous as hell Ive done some crazy ****, but nobody ever invited me to a fuckin rainbow party.
    I heard of those.

I also heard at some the chicks give out different colored bracelets instead of doin lipstick.
    Last edited by Shadows; 01-06-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

I seen this but never heard of it referred to as a rainbow party. Probably cuz the color of lipstick the skeezers were wearin ain't mean jack ****.

Comment

Sounds solid.....a bunch of chicks willing to get facials for the sake of getting facials can't argue with that.

Comment

sounded gay when i read the title .... so all the chicks at this party suck random guys dicks? ... no thanks ... i'd rather fuk a girl solo than have her slobber all over 5 other guys before she tried to move on to me

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I seen this but never heard of it referred to as a rainbow party. Probably cuz the color of lipstick the skeezers were wearin ain't mean jack ****.
            These bitches are like 14 and they are throwing a party so they can suck a room full of cocks. Bitches weren't putting out for me like that, I had to throw a party to get my dick sucked.

Comment

These bitches are like 14 and they are throwing a party so they can suck a room full of cocks. Bitches weren't putting out for me like that, I had to throw a party to get my dick sucked.
              14? Thats pushin it. They parents ****ed up somewhere. But in high school this **** was common cuz bitches was just learnin to **** and suck dick, so they str8 up saw it as practice. The tramps of the bunch ain't give a **** if people knew they business as hoes. They'd all but advertise the ****. If you had a car in 10th grade you was in on it.

Comment

14? Thats pushin it. They parents ****ed up somewhere. But in high school this **** was common cuz bitches was just learnin to **** and suck dick, so they str8 up saw it as practice. The tramps of the bunch ain't give a **** if people knew they business as hoes. They'd all but advertise the ****. If you had a car in 10th grade you was in on it.
                So that was where I went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  So that was where I went wrong.
                  All you needed was a ride there still. But if you had a car right when you was old enuf to get one bitches dug it so you got to dig em out. It helped.

A lotta hoes were all about dick suckin when I was a kid. They were more willin to do that than to put out a lotta times. Nowadays bitches will **** but are all snooty bout suckin dick like it's beneath em. I'll take *****>head anyday, but it's still been an odd evolutionary process for bitches I been around since I was a kid.

Comment

All you needed was a ride there still. But if you had a car right when you was old enuf to get one bitches dug it so you got to dig em out. It helped.

A lotta hoes were all about dick suckin when I was a kid. They were more willin to do that than to put out a lotta times. Nowadays bitches will **** but are all snooty bout suckin dick like it's beneath em. I'll take *****>head anyday, but it's still been an odd evolutionary process for bitches I been around since I was a kid.
                    Yeah, I noticed.....its like certain things were cool for them to do at certain times but other things were undignified somehow.

Its all sex anyway you cut it, I know a guy who only dates chicks 35+ because they do whatever and are just glad to be walking arm and arm with a guy in his 20's so they have something to brag to their friends about.

Comment

Working...
                    X