No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Top-rated undefeated Vanes “The Nightmare” Martirosyan, Glendale,Ca.(32-0) gets shoved by Erislandy “El Oro del Guantanamo” Lara (17-1) as Top Rank VP Carl Moretti (ctr) steps in after weighing in (Martirosyan 153 lbs, Lara 153.5 lbs) for their upcoming 12-round WBC Super Welterweight title elimination bout Saturday, November 10 in the Lafite Ballroom at Wynn Las Vegas. This event will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark® and is promoted by Top Rank in association with Tecete and Wynn Las Vegas. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

lara will ud him

Comment

Can't wait to see this....it gonna be awesome!!!!!

Comment

War Lara school this guy to no end.

Comment

This is going to be an action fight,believe that...

Comment

Lara is coming for blood

Comment

I hope vanes gets destroyed, that guy is ALWAYS talking trash about someone.

Comment

Vanes will win.

Comment

lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH

Comment

do not sleep on vanes ! I recognise Lara's skills, but Vanes is very sneaky with his punch selection, and he fights to his competitions level ! Mean joe green was a threat, vanes dropped him, kassim Ouma was supposed to be washed up and he dropped vanes - i think he will be in tip top for Lara and focused, they both have good amateur pedigree.. Vane pointed out some things I noticed, Lara does not like pressure, and he does not take body shots well - shyt in sparring vanes has dropped trout, and big chavez JR before he drains himself to make weight, that says alot - very tough sneaky puncher - Lara better bring that A game or I smell upset...

Comment

Working...
                    X