No announcement yet.

I've fooked me wrist up lads, i've fooked it bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've fooked me wrist up lads, i've fooked it bad

I was hitting the punch bag with bare fists and all of a sudden me wrist went, I thought it was ok, so i lightened up and carride on, but today it hurts like hell.

I can't clench me fist, i cant pick anything up really, i think it's fooked.

what do i do?

damn bro,you should never have hit the bag without wraps and gloves.if you cant make a fist or pick anything up,go to the hospital immediately.you dont want it to be worse in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I was hitting the punch bag with bare fists and all of a sudden me wrist went, I thought it was ok, so i lightened up and carride on, but today it hurts like hell.

I can't clench me fist, i cant pick anything up really, i think it's fooked.

what do i do?
      you don't carry on after your wrist goes.

for now all you can do is wrist circles light stretching and give it some time. in the future though as soon as it goes i recommend you stop hitting the bag for the day and do something like shadow boxing instead.

if you stop as soon as you roll it, its usually fine by the next day but if you carry on you might be out for a week to many weeks.

Comment

From a guy that has broken his wrists around 8 times, it sounds like it's broken. Better go get some x-rays and get it cast up.

Comment

what a silly thing to do

Comment

Go to a doctor?

Comment

oi mate, better not be using ye bare hands to punch the bag.

Comment

Croikey lad, don't be doing that.

My wrists hurt even from punching a heavy bag with 16oz sparring gloves, unwrapped. I can't imagine what they'd feel like if I did it bare-handed... :shk1:

Comment

Wierd my wrist went on monday and Ive been resting it since.

Thankfully it was just a sprain though and seems to be getting better.

If yours is bad then go to the doctor to rule out the possiblity of a fracture. If its just a wrist sprain then you should be alright just resting it for a week or so

Comment

might be a small snapped bone or somethin, happend to my dad

Comment

Working...
                    X