Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best poker hand you've gotten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best poker hand you've gotten?

I prefer to play nl texas hold'em when it comes to poker.....I used to play a whole lot online when fulltilt was still working, but I mainly play with friends on weekends now...

The best hand I've gotten was a royal flush, it was kind of surreal when it was dealt to me. Nobody at the table had anything, but it was still an amazing experience

Any poker players here? And what was the best hand you've ever been dealt?

i've never gotten a Royal flush but i've gotten several straight flushes and x4 A's

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
      I prefer to play nl texas hold'em when it comes to poker.....I used to play a whole lot online when fulltilt was still working, but I mainly play with friends on weekends now...

The best hand I've gotten was a royal flush, it was kind of surreal when it was dealt to me. Nobody at the table had anything, but it was still an amazing experience

Any poker players here? And what was the best hand you've ever been dealt?
      Full Tilt is back online, btw with some pretty good bonuses.

I'm a pretty avid poker player

I've been dealt a royal flush twice (although I could swear it was 3 times) over 800,000 hands played according to http://www.pokertableratings.com/... which seems to be what one could expect with that amount of hands played.

I rivered both royal flushes.
      Last edited by deliveryman; 12-20-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

in my experience the best hand you can get is one thats only slightly better than someone elses.

Then they might believe they stand a chance and start laying some money down

Comment

Live Poker: 3 Straight Flushes, 4 Quads
          Internet: 1 Royal Flush, 2 Straight Flush

Comment

I don't know how to play poker.

I play russian poker and all it's pinoy variations like chikicha and pusoy 2.

Comment

i've had quite a few straight flushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                I don't know how to play poker.

I play russian poker and all it's pinoy variations like chikicha and pusoy 2.

is that the one where they pass a revolver around at weddings?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  Full Tilt is back online, btw with some pretty good bonuses.

I'm a pretty avid poker player

I've been dealt a royal flush twice (although I could swear it was 3 times) over 800,000 hands played according to http://www.pokertableratings.com/... which seems to be what one could expect with that amount of hands played.

I rivered both royal flushes.
                  Didn't even know they were back online.....thanks for the heads up man....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    is that the one where they pass a revolver around at weddings?
                    Very near with some armed to the teeth people around shouting "mao!!!! mao!!!!!"

LOL I wanted to explain how it's played but you somehow stopped me from doing so.

Comment

Working...
                    X