No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Looking Slightly Softer Than Usual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Looking Slightly Softer Than Usual

He's not even flexing against Hatton and he's more defined. It's not a body building contest, but the undefined gut will be a good target.

I totally agree, Cotto looks to e in bette shape!!

Cotto is not even flexing!!

Comment

Pacquiao looks about the same, except he looks like he didn't have to cut as much weight. He's not a "small" guy, like people pretend.

Comment

Appearances can be deceiving, Middleweight Champion Kelly Pavlik can tell you that. Just looking at him, ppl wouldn't have expected him to knockout Miranda and Taylor the way he did.

Comment

Somebody post the JMM-Pac 2 weigh in. You could see Pacquiao's facial bones. He looks a lot better at these weights. That's why I really don't have much interest in a Pac-JMM trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            Appearances can be deceiving, Middleweight Champion Kelly Pavlik can tell you that. Just looking at him, ppl wouldn't have expected him to knockout Miranda and Taylor the way he did.
            Pavlik has a different body type and you're missing the point entirely.

It's as if Mayweather instead of having the deep cut 12 pack he always carries into weigh ins, suddenly looking soft around the middle. Look at the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

He's not even flexing against Hatton and he's more defined. It's not a body building contest, but the undefined gut will be a good target.
              I've had to point out to 3 posters today..... That latissimus dorsi flex Pac is doing tucks in his abs. Like this....

Comment

Originally posted by queloque View Post

he's not even flexing against hatton and he's more defined. It's not a body building contest, but the undefined gut will be a good target.
                but he also looks alot stronger than usual....

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  Pavlik has a different body type and you're missing the point entirely.

It's as if Mayweather instead of having the deep cut 12 pack he always carries into weigh ins, suddenly looking soft around the middle. Look at the difference.
                  Exactly, some people are just too dumb to understand these type of threads.

Comment

Same Flex but from DLH-PAC weigh-in to prove my point.

Comment

Working...
                    X