Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez gets away with Murder on this forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez gets away with Murder on this forum.

1. He drops the WBC 154 Pound belt and kept the WBO 160 Belt. In turn which means he has to fight a mando in Sebastian Zbik.

2. Dropping the belt means that the 154 Pounders will now have no reason to fight him. Dzinziruk called him out point blank and Martinez acted like he didnt know who he was.

3. Martinez is now ACTIVELY seeking Shane Mosley. I made a thread saying Paul should fight Shane and everyone went nuts. Martinez wants to fight him ...

No one says a peep.

Martinez > Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      Martinez > Paul.
      Care to comment on the SUBJECT of the thread.

Comment

HE FIGHTS PWILL,CINTRON AND PAVLIK. YES HE MUST BE SCARED OF Dzinziruk. EVEN IF HE FIGHTS ZBIK SO WHAT THE GUY HAS FOUGHT SOME SCARY FIGHTERS. 1 RELATIVELY EASY FIGHT WON'T HURT. THE GUY HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR ALOT OF YEARS AND WANTS A PAYDAY AND HE KNOWS MOSLEY WILL BRING MORE THEN FUKEN DZINZIRUK....WAR MARAVILLA!

Comment

Sergio Martinez is a man's man, everyone should follow his way of life.

I might name my son (if i ever have one) Sergio, in his honor.

Comment

Sergio's the man.

I love you, Sergio.

Comment

Stop spamming Borikua

Comment

He wants a little more cash.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  HE FIGHTS PWILL,CINTRON AND PAVLIK. YES HE MUST BE SCARED OF Dzinziruk. EVEN IF HE FIGHTS ZBIK SO WHAT THE GUY HAS FOUGHT SOME SCARY FIGHTERS. 1 RELATIVELY EASY FIGHT WON'T HURT. THE GUY HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR ALOT OF YEARS AND WANTS A PAYDAY AND HE KNOWS MOSLEY WILL BRING MORE THEN FUKEN DZINZIRUK....WAR MARAVILLA!
                  Ok a real answer...

Its not the point of "he had tough fights" its the fact the when other fighters do some of the same **** they get clowned.

Comment

Why should Paul fight Mosley? Why shouldn't he fight Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X