No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo vs Kirkland? Lara Having Opponent Troubles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo vs Kirkland? Lara Having Opponent Troubles

A lot of rumors are going around in Mexico regarding the event which Golden Boy Promotions is interested in staging on November 5th in Cancun. Junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo (20-1, 17KOs) would be featured in the headline fight. As reported on Thursday on BoxingScene.com, Vanes Martirosyan turned down an offer to face Angulo and now Golden Boy is searching for an alternative option.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jeez, people are just ducking each other left and right.

Comment

Vanes ducks Angulo, Angulo ducks Lara

Comment

This is sad, I am sorry I like Lara i think he is a top 5 in the division maybe but come on the guy has skills but wtf is going on with all this ducking he isnt the mike tyson of the division either, All 5 duck Lara wtf going on here

Comment

Angullo should take it... as wide open as Kirkland is, even w/his power he'll go out early...

Comment

Hey Angulo fans:

He's now turned down Lara and $750,000 to fight Sergio Martinez.

But he's Warrior, right?!!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              This is sad, I am sorry I like Lara i think he is a top 5 in the division maybe but come on the guy has skills but wtf is going on with all this ducking he isnt the mike tyson of the division either, All 5 duck Lara wtf going on here
              Goldenboy should give carlos molina a call puto

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Hey Angulo fans:

He's now turned down Lara and $750,000 to fight Sergio Martinez.

But he's Warrior, right?!!?!!
                That's the 2nd time Angulo ducks Lara..The last time Lara called him out(the beginning of last year), Angulo said "he wasn't going to waste his time fighting a guy with ONLY 10 fights"!!& it wasn't like Angulo had a S H I T LOAD of fights, cause at that time Angulo had 19 fights..Angulo can't use that excuse now, cause now Angulo has 21 fights & Lara 17(4 fight difference)..But he still ducked Lara again..

Comment

Why Isnt Eric Gomez on boxingscene with a press release with the headline of.... Angulo just doesn't want to fight Lara.... What's angulos reason for ducking Lara.... Answer that question all u angulo nuthuggers... Surely Angulo would make even more money vs Lara since Lara is the 2nd option for this fight... Ya heart of a lip my ass.... Really I want to know why Angulo does t want the fight vs Lara.... At least vanes can make the excuses of 1) not enough money, 2) no Freddie roach, 3) it's in Mexico....

Comment

i will fight lara...if he wants it.

Comment

Working...
                    X