No announcement yet.

Micky Walker vs Earnie Shavers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micky Walker vs Earnie Shavers

Can the heavyweight version of walker outbox the hardest hitter of all time over 15 rounds?

Walker is light years a better fighter....but the first Shavers' right that skims off of Walker's head ends it.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      Walker is light years a better fighter....but the first Shavers' right that skims off of Walker's head ends it.

i agree

i think he'd knock him through the ropes within the first round or so

walker was the exact dimensions of manny pacquiao

5'6 1/2

67 inch reach

and in his prime (living a party life) he weighed about 150-160 on a same day weigh in

he was essentially a WW

Comment

I think you guys are underestimating Walker here. Although I do agree he would be knocked out eventually, he Drew with Sharkey and was TKO'd in 8 by Schmeling. Schmeling is much much more skilled than Shavers and wasn't no slouch with his right hand either. I think it's competitive until Shavers blasts him in about 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
          Can the heavyweight version of walker outbox the hardest hitter of all time over 15 rounds?
          Man I gotta hand it to ya,...... you caught me napping this time,,,,, this is out of left field.. And I Like Walker too nuch to contemplate it,... I'll have to think of it,............................. .......So It's McGoorty EXIT Stage Left !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            I think you guys are underestimating Walker here. Although I do agree he would be knocked out eventually, he Drew with Sharkey and was TKO'd in 8 by Schmeling. Schmeling is much much more skilled than Shavers and wasn't no slouch with his right hand either. I think it's competitive until Shavers blasts him in about 8.
            Is That a proposal for the formation Of "THE TOY BULLDOG COSA NOSTRA" Social Group ???

Comment

shavers chin would hold up against the small middleweight walker and walkers probably wouldnt...

shavers would get him eventualy...

but give em both head gear and make it 3x2 min rounds and walker could out box him....

walker was an atg though and atg's have special powers.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                shavers chin would hold up against the small middleweight walker and walkers probably wouldnt...

shavers would get him eventualy...

but give em both head gear and make it 3x2 min rounds and walker could out box him....

walker was an atg though and atg's have special powers.
                They Do Have special powers,... been sayin' it a long time............ ....... The Avatar Cartoon proves it, Darcy's just KO'd 5 guys so fast they're being carried off at the same time (until I change my avatar again....lol.).
                Last edited by McGoorty; 08-18-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

guys like duran ko'd horses and beat 5guys at once in street fights...

they atg's are super human.

Comment

Shavers would go through Walker like a hot knife through butter. Maybe someone slick like Billy Conn could outbox Earnie, but Walker? No f'n way.

Comment

Working...
                    X