Duranny you fanny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duranny you fanny

I'm gonna start taking driving lessons.

Got any recommendations for driving instructors/places in Brum?
    Last edited by TheHoff'sGhost; 06-18-2008, 06:19 AM. Reason: shagging typo my son

I had mine 5 years ago dude with a private instructor. he was really good and wasn't trying to fleece me, only had 17 lessons in total. I forget his name, but i'll try dig it out for ya. Only cost 16 quid a lesson as well

You just gotta be careful cus most people now will try stringing you along for max possible time, takes the piss

Comment

you should ask The Monk as well, I think he's from your neck of the woods. You know, the inbred region where every sentence starts with "ow am ya?"

Comment

Cheers Duran. I've been meaning to take lessons for ****ing ages, but now I just wanna get em done and pass as soon as possible. I've even been looking at which car I wanna buy when I pass, but I inevitably always just get all dreamy and start looking at second hand porsche boxsters haha.

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
          you should ask The Monk as well, I think he's from your neck of the woods. You know, the inbred region where every sentence starts with "ow am ya?"
          Me and The Monk are working class men of the people I'll have you know, you toffy nosed cucumber sandwich eating slag.

Comment

haha my first car was a vauxhall nova. Lovely red, she had 4 gears and ran like a beauty. I'll never forget her, ****ing awesome she was

Nowadays I drive a focus, pretty standard but better than the peasant wagon

you should get yourself on one of those crash courses where you do it for a week or summot??

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
              Me and The Monk are working class men of the people I'll have you know, you toffy nosed cucumber sandwich eating slag.
              hahaha just cus I get to have my own bath water, and dont read by candle light doesn't mean we are posh

and its cucumber and water cress i'll have you know

Comment

haha my first car was a vauxhall nova. Lovely red, she had 4 gears and ran like a beauty. I'll never forget her, ****ing awesome she was

Nowadays I drive a focus, pretty standard but better than the peasant wagon

you should get yourself on one of those crash courses where you do it for a week or summot??
                Me grandad used to work for ford and can get about 25% off, which tempts me, but ****ing hell Duran, I just keep looking at second hand lapis blue porsche boxsters and wondering how many extra shifts I'd have to do to afford it and the ****ing insurance that would go with it. I need to face reality so I do.

I've heard mixed reviews about those crash courses. Some people say they're good but then others say there is not a good pass rate for them and I'll end up paying a ****load for a week and still not having a license at the end of the it.

Comment

hahaha just cus I get to have my own bath water, and dont read by candle light doesn't mean we are posh

and its cucumber and water cress i'll have you know
                  Me and the Monk bathe together. That way neither of us has to use the other ones dirty bath water. We've got it worked out a treat, and it's also a wee bit of fun:
                  Originally posted by TheHoff
                  Where's the soap gone Monk?
                  Originally posted by The Monk
                  I'll have a feel round for it Hoffy.
                  Originally posted by TheHoff
                  That's not the soap Monk, but carry on son, I bleeding like it.
                  See what you're missing out on Duran...

Comment

**** me, and heres I thinking me walk in power shower was the way forward....

can I jump in the bath with you hoff? or is 3 a crowd? i've got some cracking water balls for you to play with so i do

the last time i had a fondle in the bath was with my uncle dave, but thats another story

Comment

Working...
                    X