No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Prefers Miguel Cotto Rematch For Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Prefers Miguel Cotto Rematch For Manny Pacquiao

During Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.'s open media day at the Top Rank Gym on Thursday in Las Vegas, Nevada, myself and other media members caught up with the WBC middleweight champion's trainer Freddie Roach to discuss their September 15th date against Sergio Martinez in-depth.

During some down time, Roach and I again had dialogue, this time about his star fighter Manny Pacquiao and that status of his next fight. Pacquiao is slated for a December return to the ring and at the moment he has three realistic options in Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto,and Timothy Bradley. [Click Here To Read More]

fcuk off. boxing is a joke these days

Comment

fk all those crappy rematches

find someone new

Comment

Like I said before,Pac and his team knows it won't be easy to fight Bradley again..They don't want none..LMAO..Roach double talking...

Comment

Pacman is already starting with that catch weight crap. They mentioned fighting Cotto at 150, I never knew there was a 150 pound division! Stupid catch weight stuff is really getting ridiculous.

Comment

Stopped reading after "If we knock him out again at 150".

How are you gonna say that after you say he went the distance with Floyd?? Considering the fact that Cotto was at full weight & Floyd 150?? Greatness for ya. Pacman's is fabricated at the negotiation table.

Comment

please...Bradley - Marquez...gonna be great!

Comment

Still don't see the point for a Cotto or Marquez rematch...

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is the best catch weight champion of all time. And you guys sit there all surprized. Who did you really think Manny was going to go after?

Comment

These guys are hilarious man

Comment

Working...
                    X