No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Continues To Come Along in Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Continues To Come Along in Training Camp

Manny Pacquiao sparred ten rounds at the Wild Card Gym on Saturday, and according to strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza “it went relatively well.”

In an interview with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard, Ariza said that although the sparring went well “every day is not going to be the best day, but it went relatively well.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Manny Pacquiao sparred ten rounds at the Wild Card Gym on Saturday, and according to strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza “it went relatively well.”

In an interview with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard, Ariza said that although the sparring went well “every day is not going to be the best day, but it went relatively well.”
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I think an opinion from his trainer rather than his conditioning coach or advisor, let alone his promoter, would be more accurate. Pacquiao could have been practicing a particular move or stratagem, concentrating on getting it right, rather than wanting to show how good he is in sparring.....Ariza's comments carry criticism on the way training is being apportioned out.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      I think an opinion from his trainer rather than his conditioning coach or advisor, let alone his promoter, would be more accurate. Pacquiao could have been practicing a particular move or stratagem, concentrating on getting it right, rather than wanting to show how good he is in sparring.....Ariza's comments carry criticism on the way training is being apportioned out.
      Exactly. Ariza needs to shut the **** up
      They say the same **** every training camp
      I this is the best manny we've seen then he barely beats Marquez
      I hope his spiritual advisors are their giving their opinion on his sparring lmao

Comment

In before everyone says Ariza doesn't know **** about boxing! It's interesting how people attempt to discredit his opinion because of his feelings and belief towards Bob Arum.

All and all, I'm sure Pac is doing very well but due to promotion of the fight, I'm sure they need to cause interest and make it sound that Bradley has an actual chance at beating Pac on the score cards. So instead of down playing this JWW that is Bradley, we hear that Pac is doing only well while Bob says he's very religious now days which could really distract him.

We will need more interest than that. Nobody is betting that the JWW Champ will win by KO and nobody is expecting that he gets the decision. So chime in the media to cause interest! Either way I'll buy this PPV and will be throwing some cash on Pac to win a UD cause he's the best and takes the test!

Comment

Always drama coming out of Team Pacquiao. Cant they just say if their happy or not. Always pus$y footing around. Mannys never been the natural athlete that Floyd is.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            Always drama coming out of Team Pacquiao. Cant they just say if their happy or not. Always pus$y footing around. Mannys never been the natural athlete that Floyd is.
            What does Floyd have to do with this article? Zero, Zip, Nada..

Comment

Why do some of your care so much??

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                Why do some of your care so much??
                I care because Ariz is still just a strength and conditioning coach, he's not the trainer, he's not the cutman, and he's not even the manager or promoter. But to me it seems like he gets more interviews and headlines then even most other boxers and boxing coaches. I would rather hear what Emmanual Stewart or Teddy Atlas or Nazeem Richardson have to say then Alex Ariza.

Comment

If Ariza has proven anything, it's that he doesn't know a damn thing about boxing.

Comment

Since when did Ariza become a trainer?

Comment

Working...
                    X