No announcement yet.

Manuel Quezada vs. Travis Walker tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuel Quezada vs. Travis Walker tonight

There's a fight on tonight between two top 50 ranked heavyweights: Manuel Quezada and Travis Walker.

I still like Travis Walker despite his loss to Arreola. He comes in shape, and there's never a dull minute in his fights. He's the only one so far to make Arreola touch the canvas.

Quezada, BoxRec #48, is another Goosen-promoted Mexican-American heavyweight like Arreola. Here's his statistics:

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8846&cat=boxer

to bad it's not been televise.

Comment

walker is a heavy handed dude. tunney why dont you ever post in the history section?

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
        walker is a heavy handed dude. tunney why dont you ever post in the history section?
        I'm more interested in the current fights.

I know a little bit about the current fighters, but I really don't know very much about boxing history.

Comment

walker is a danger to anyone he fights cause he is so aggressive and powerful...but his chin lets him down..that other dude hes fighting tonight is on a 16 fight winning streak and i havent seen anything from him before..but there is some guys on there he has beaten with ok records...hmmm who knows..but i favor walker but possible early knockout

Comment

Anybody know results of this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
              Anybody know results of this fight?
              Yes, Walker was Koed in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by tnf1400 View Post
                Yes, Walker was Koed in the first.
                He sure was. Quite a victory for a guy who's best known opponent before was Teke Uruh.

Comment

Impressive win for Quezeda. I never really put much stock into the kid until tonight. He still has that soft body, but he was more impressive against a live Walker than Cristobal was. Makes one think what would happen if the two squared off. Hell, I think Quezeda would be a respectable match-up for Chambers while he is waiting for his title shot against Wlad. The fight could happen too, since both are with Goosen if I remember correctly. I don't think a lot is invested in Quezeda, so if he took a loss there it wouldn't be bad for him. I want to see the kid on ESPN if he can't get a shot at his higher profile stablemates. Let's see Quezeda/Minto or Mike Mollo, someone along those lines.

Comment

WAR!!! QUEZADA!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X