Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum's greedy ass is gunna damage boxing's high!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum's greedy ass is gunna damage boxing's high!

It has probably already been discussed on here, but that greedy old prick is really screwing **** up, I mean it is clearly obvious what he's doing, Kellerman mentioned it on the undercard, that its more beneficial for arum to have 2 fighters from top rank fight therefore to keep all of the share, now talking about Margarito fighting Pac, this **** is absurd, and I cant stand Kellerman, but hell he was pretty much right on the money about everything he mentioned last night, he was the only one of the 3 to even stand up and attempt to shoot down the possibility of a Pac vs Marg fight, that would be a tragedy for the sport.

they should make Margarito and Clottey fight. Marg doesn't deserve a shot at pac right away.

Comment

Guess who came up with the needle or superstitious excuses?

BOB ARUM

Comment

But, Arum is not the only promoter who likes to put set up fights betweent there own stable. Arum/Top Rank is not as bad as people making it out to be. There are other promotional who are just bad if not worst then Arum...

Comment

Arum is a great promoter and businessman, he just needs to make the right fights

Comment

That is why mayweather vs pacman will never happen

Comment

margacheato vs pacquaio shouldnt happen, and if it does boxing will loose alot of respect.

Comment

Athrun340 gdaamn "Thats a Fiinne *****" R.Pryor style, who is that?

Comment

I hope Pacquiao-Margarito doesn't happen.

Margarito-Clottey II would be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetyson View Post
                    Athrun340 gdaamn "Thats a Fiinne *****" R.Pryor style, who is that?
                    Marina Davalos

Comment

Working...
                    X