No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes vs Angulo WBC Purse Bid is Set For Sept. 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes vs Angulo WBC Purse Bid is Set For Sept. 23

The World Boxing Council has confirmed the final elimination bout to determine the mandatory contender in the super welterweight division – No. 1 ranked Vanes Martirosyan vs. No. 2 ranked Alfredo Angulo - and a date has been set for Friday, September 23, to hold a purse offer in case no agreement is reached between the promoters during the free negotiations period.

[Click Here To Read More]

i hope this means no wolak fight,angulo vs martirosyan is much better,although wolak throws a lot of punches,he isn't really a powerful man,it's just high volume,but with angulo he can hurt you with one shot,i like this fight a lot more than wolak,imagine if wolak fought vanes and beat him by decision,who would want to watch wolak against canelo instead of angulo against canelo? if angulo beats vanes that is

Comment

Im going to bid $20 and a forged Passport so my buddy Angulo can come to Canada and fight

Comment

This is all screwed up

Vanes ought to fight the champ Canelo

or

Angulo ought to fight the champ Canelo

Not beat each others brains out but go whup the BOY champ who is fighting tomato cans trying to do what ???????? make him better ????????

Thats like IDIOTS who have bulldogs and throw kittens to them to make them fierce !!

Comment

great......i doubt they let canelo fight the winner for real tho......

Comment

If im not mistaken this is the 3rd WBC eliminator that Angulo is going to be a part of

And yet Canelo is the champ?

Comment

Let the tough guys duke it out and let Canelo fight Gomez.

On the other hand Vanes can't back out now since he has been calling for a challenge now he has it.

Make or break for Vanes (IMO he is going to get KOed)

Comment

Finally ! Much Much better than Wolak.

Come on Vanes, don't disappoint us son ! Train that dog.

Comment

WTf? How the hell they will order a purse bid on 2 fighters that they dont have control over? Neither is their champ!

Comment

Vanes is going to beat angulo and I think canelo will fight vanes and beat him then every1 will hype ginger even more but I will give some credit

Comment

Working...
                    X