Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale on Fighting Martinez, Chavez Jr., Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale on Fighting Martinez, Chavez Jr., Golovkin

The prevailing joke in American boxing circles is that if you’re up against a house fighter in Germany, you have to knock him out to get a draw.

Perhaps word hasn’t reached Australia, because Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale has earned his moniker by traveling to the European nation twice and coming away with a pair of middleweight world titles via split decision.

“There’s no secret to it,” Geale (28-1, 15 KOs) told BoxingScene.com. “We just worked very hard believed in ourselves the whole way. I think one thing that worked in our favor is that both guys didn’t expect us to go there and take away their title from Germany, and we were able to surprise them.” [Click Here To Read More]

"Were chasing the big names now" wow beating Sturn doesnt give you that right fight GGG and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo
      "Were chasing the big names now" wow beating Sturn doesnt give you that right fight GGG and go from there.
      Yes it does. He beat the #1 behind Martinez in his own backyard. Like I said in the other thread, he's looking for the big names now. Its obvious.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Holding 2 WTs does give him the right to look at fighting the big names , what is he supposed to do sit back and say I cant beat anyone , its amazing the negativity in this forum against anybody that has a go .

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          holding 2 major belts does. I hope he fights Martinez so Martinez can have 3 of the major belts along with the ring belt.

Comment

Hopefully its Golovkin and winner of that vs Martinez

Comment

Man I'm excited about this middleweight division. So much potential.

Comment

Hopefully he isn't chasing Martinez cause he wont be back until May.

Comment

Geale will fight back against Martinez so its not a gimmie...and you saw what happened when Chavez jr finally grew a pair...Geale will be all over Martinez its a classic waiting to happen...no doubt he will need to improve though to take either Golovkin, Chavez or Martinez but he has certainly earned that right!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
                    Geale will fight back against Martinez so its not a gimmie...and you saw what happened when Chavez jr finally grew a pair...Geale will be all over Martinez its a classic waiting to happen...no doubt he will need to improve though to take either Golovkin, Chavez or Martinez but he has certainly earned that right!!
                    I don't tinks so pal, Geale won't be outweighin Martinez by 20 pounds on fight night. You saw what happened to junya's face with him fighting defensively, he would be blind right now if he tried to slug it out wit da Argentinian.

Geale would realize early dat der was a reason that Chavez was fightin dat way.

Comment

Working...
                    X